Nigerian Defence Academy Armed Force Shortlisted Candidate for the 75th Regular Course 2023.
NDA Shortlisted Candidate AFSB list 75th Regular Course 2023: The Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidate is out. Shortlisted candidates are to appear for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) .
NDA Shortlisted Candidate
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has released the list of successful candidates who passed the screening test held on Saturday 15 April 2023. These candidates are invited to appear for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 27 May – Friday 7 July 2023. The interviews will take place at the NDA Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
Nigeria Defence Academy NDA releases list of successful and reserve candidates for 75th regular course
The list of successful candidates can be accessed on the NDA’s official websites, www.nda.edu.ng or www.ndaapplications.net. The AFSB interviews will be conducted in two separate batches. The first batch of candidates will be from specific states and they are to report to NDA from Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2023. The second batch, also from designated states, is expected to report from Saturday 2 July – Saturday 23 July 2023.
It is imperative to note that candidates who fail to report on the stated dates for their respective batches will be disqualified from attending the interview. Specifically, any candidate from Batch 2 found on the NDA premises before Saturday 17 June 2023 will be disqualified.
The NDA will provide accommodation and meals for all candidates during the entire duration of the AFSB interview process. In addition, all candidates are required to come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) Certificate and Bank account number.
In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Two pairs of black and white trousers.
Project Materials – Get & download your project material
Be a Mathematics guru – Start your online lessons today!
b. One lounge suite (dark colour).
c. A pair of national dress.
d. Two belts (preferably black).
e. One pair of black cover shoes.
f. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
g. Two pairs of white shorts.
i. Two pairs of brown canvas.
j. One pair of Football boot
j. Hockey stick.
k. Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
l. Two white shirts (long sleeves).
m. Four pairs of white socks.
n. One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
o. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
p. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
q. Black swimming trunk/shirt.
r. Personal computer (laptop).
s. Pressing iron.
3. Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
a. One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
b. Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
c. Four pairs of black or blue short tight
d. Two pairs of trouser suits.
4. Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
5. All selected candidates MUST upload their O Level result with JAMB before reporting to the Academy.
6. Enquiries and further information could be sent to the email address email@example.com or call 09128273656
How to Check NDA AFSB List
Below is the List of Candidates Shortlisted for Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview (75 Regular Course) 2023/2024.
How to Check Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidate 74th Regular Course
Nigerian Defence Shortlisted Candidate
- NDA Shortlisted Abia State
- NDA Shortlisted Adamawa State
- NDA Shortlisted Akwa Ibom State
- NDA Shortlisted Anambra State
- NDA Shortlisted Bauchi State
- NDA Shortlisted Bayelsa State
- NDA Shortlisted Benue State
- NDA Shortlisted Borno State
- NDA Shortlisted Cross River State
- NDA Shortlisted Delta State
- NDA Shortlisted Ebonyi State
- NDA Shortlisted Edo State
- NDA Shortlisted Ekiti State
- NDA Shortlisted Enugu State
- NDA Shortlisted Federal Capital Territory
- NDA Shortlisted Gombe State
- NDA Shortlisted Imo State
- NDA Shortlisted Jigawa State
- NDA Shortlisted Kaduna State
- NDA Shortlisted Kano State
- NDA Shortlisted Katsina State
- NDA Shortlisted Kebbi State
- NDA Shortlisted Kogi State
- NDA Shortlisted Kwara State
- NDA Shortlisted Lagos State
- NDA Shortlisted Nasarawa State
- NDA Shortlisted Niger State
- NDA Shortlisted Ogun State
- NDA Shortlisted Ondo State
- NDA Shortlisted Osun State
- NDA Shortlisted Oyo State
- NDA Shortlisted Plateau State
- NDA Shortlisted Rivers State
- NDA Shortlisted Sokoto State
- NDA Shortlisted Taraba State
- NDA Shortlisted Yobe State
- NDA Shortlisted Zamfara State
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2023.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
All candidates on the list are required to Login to their application account (https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/#auth/login) and download the following files ahead of the ASFB interview
- Requirements Guide
- Acknowledgement Form
- Examination Screening Test Card
- Attestation Form
- Consent Form
Important Note to NDA Shortlisted Candidate:
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask.
If you have any questions concerning NDA Shortlisted Candidate, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.