Nigerian Defence Academy Armed Force Shortlisted Candidate for the 73rd2nd Regular Course 2021.
NDA Shortlisted Candidate AFSB list 73rd Regular Course 2021: The Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidate is out. Shortlisted candidates are to appear for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday, August 14 – September 25, 2021 the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
NDA Shortlisted Candidate
The Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test held on Saturday, July 31, 2021 result is out. Candidates who sat for the Screening Test should log onto www.nda.edu.ng or www.ndaapplications.net to check for their names.
Shortlisted candidates to appear for an interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday, August 14 – September 25, 2021, at the Nigerian Defence Academy, RIBADU Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 batches as follows:
- Batch 1: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14-28 August 2021
Bayelsa, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, FCT, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Sokoto, Taraba
- Batch 2: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 28 August 11-September 2021
Anambra, Bauchi, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Nasarawa, Ondo, Plateau
- Batch 3: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on n Saturday 11-25 September 2021
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Benue, Imo, Katsina, Kogi, Osun, Oyo, Rivers, Yobe, Zamfara
How to Check NDA AFSB List
Below is the List of Candidates Shortlisted for Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview (73 Regular Course) 2021/2022.
How to Check Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidate 73rd Regular Course
Nigerian Defence Shortlisted Candidate
- NDA Shortlisted Abia State
- NDA Shortlisted Adamawa State
- NDA Shortlisted Akwa Ibom State
- NDA Shortlisted Anambra State
- NDA Shortlisted Bauchi State
- NDA Shortlisted Bayelsa State
- NDA Shortlisted Benue State
- NDA Shortlisted Borno State
- NDA Shortlisted Cross River State
- NDA Shortlisted Delta State
- NDA Shortlisted Ebonyi State
- NDA Shortlisted Edo State
- NDA Shortlisted Ekiti State
- NDA Shortlisted Enugu State
- NDA Shortlisted Federal Capital Territory
- NDA Shortlisted Gombe State
- NDA Shortlisted Imo State
- NDA Shortlisted Jigawa State
- NDA Shortlisted Kaduna State
- NDA Shortlisted Kano State
- NDA Shortlisted Katsina State
- NDA Shortlisted Kebbi State
- NDA Shortlisted Kogi State
- NDA Shortlisted Kwara State
- NDA Shortlisted Lagos State
- NDA Shortlisted Nasarawa State
- NDA Shortlisted Niger State
- NDA Shortlisted Ogun State
- NDA Shortlisted Ondo State
- NDA Shortlisted Osun State
- NDA Shortlisted Oyo State
- NDA Shortlisted Plateau State
- NDA Shortlisted Rivers State
- NDA Shortlisted Sokoto State
- NDA Shortlisted Taraba State
- NDA Shortlisted Yobe State
- NDA Shortlisted Zamfara State
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2021.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
All candidates on the list are required to Login to their application account (https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/#auth/login) and download the following files ahead of the ASFB interview
- Requirements Guide
- Acknowledgement Form
- Examination Screening Test Card
- Attestation Form
- Consent Form
Important Note to NDA Shortlisted Candidate:
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask.
If you have any questions concerning NDA Shortlisted Candidate, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.