Nigerian Defence Academy Armed Force Shortlisted Candidate for the 72nd Regular Course 2020.
NDA Shortlisted Candidate 72nd Regular Course 2020: The Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidate is out. Shortlisted candidates are to appear for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 12 September – 24 October 2020 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
NDA Shortlisted Candidate
The Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test held on Saturday 15 August 2020 result is out. Candidates who sat for the Screening Test should log onto www.nda.edu.ng or www.ndaapplications.net to check for their names. Shortlisted candidates are to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 12 September – 24 October 2020 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 Batches as follows:
Batch 1 NDA Shortlisted Candidate: Candidates from the underlisted are to report to NDA on Saturday 12 September 2020.
(1) Anambra (2) Bauchi ( (3) Delta (4) Edo (5) Ekiti (6) Enugu (7) Gombe (8) Kano (9) Kaduna (10) Nasarawa (11) Ondo (12) Plateau
Batch 2 NDA Shortlisted Candidate: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 26 September 2020
(1) Abia (2) Adamawa (3) Akwa Ibom (4) Benue (5) Imo (6) Katsina (7) Kogi (8) Osun (9) Oyo (10) Rivers (11) Yobe (12) Zamfara
Batch 3 NDA Shortlisted Candidate: Candidates from the underlisted States are to report to NDA on Saturday 10 October 2020.
(1) Bayelsa (2) Borno (3) Cross River (4) Ebonyi (5) FCT (6) Jigawa (7) Kebbi (8) Kwara (9) Lagos (10) Niger (11) Ogun (12) Sokoto (13) Taraba
How to Check Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidate
Nigerian Defence Shortlisted Candidate
- NDA Shortlisted Abia State
- NDA Shortlisted Adamawa State
- NDA Shortlisted Akwa Ibom State
- NDA Shortlisted Anambra State
- NDA Shortlisted Bauchi State
- NDA Shortlisted Bayelsa State
- NDA Shortlisted Benue State
- NDA Shortlisted Borno State
- NDA Shortlisted Cross River State
- NDA Shortlisted Delta State
- NDA Shortlisted Ebonyi State
- NDA Shortlisted Edo State
- NDA Shortlisted Ekiti State
- NDA Shortlisted Enugu State
- NDA Shortlisted Federal Capital Territory
- NDA Shortlisted Gombe State
- NDA Shortlisted Imo State
- NDA Shortlisted Jigawa State
- NDA Shortlisted Kaduna State
- NDA Shortlisted Kano State
- NDA Shortlisted Katsina State
- NDA Shortlisted Kebbi State
- NDA Shortlisted Kogi State
- NDA Shortlisted Kwara State
- NDA Shortlisted Lagos State
- NDA Shortlisted Nasarawa State
- NDA Shortlisted Niger State
- NDA Shortlisted Ogun State
- NDA Shortlisted Ondo State
- NDA Shortlisted Osun State
- NDA Shortlisted Oyo State
- NDA Shortlisted Plateau State
- NDA Shortlisted Rivers State
- NDA Shortlisted Sokoto State
- NDA Shortlisted Taraba State
- NDA Shortlisted Yobe State
- NDA Shortlisted Zamfara State
Important Note to NDA Shortlisted Candidate:
2. Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 12 September 2020, Saturday 26 September 2020, and Saturday 10 October 2020 for Batches 1, 2, and 3 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batches 2 and 3 who is seen around the NDA premises before Saturday 26 September 2020 and Saturday 10 October 2020 respectively, will be disqualified.
3. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB. All candidates must come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and Bank account number 3. All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, documents verification and medical screening, will be asked to leave NDA premises.
4. Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2020
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers, and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
5. Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
6. Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result
- Four recent coloured passport photographs
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask
If you have any questions concerning NDA Shortlisted Candidate, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.