NDLEA Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate 2022 | Check NDLEA Successful Candidate Names.
NDLEA Shortlisted Candidate: NDLEA Recruitment Shortlisted candidate For 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Batch for the 2022/2023 names have been released. Follow the instructions and given steps provided on this page to see the full list of shortlisted candidates.
NDLEA Shortlisted Candidate
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989.
NDLEA Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate 2022
NDLEA spokesman, Deputy Commander of Narcotics (DCN) Jonah Achema, announced this in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday in Abuja.
Achema urged successful candidates to visit the agency’s website www.ndlea.gov.ng for the list, adding that those shortlisted had also been contacted via E-mail and SMS. According to him, the candidates had applied for different vacancies, some of which were invited for job competency test.
“Candidates are, therefore, to report for the screening exercise with their guarantors’ forms, originals and duplicates of academic credentials, birth certificate or age declaration and indigene certificates.
Recommended: NDLEA Screening Date, Venue and Centres
How to Check NDLEA Shortlisted Candidate
To check the shortlisted names of successful candidates for the 2021 NDLEA recruitment, kindly visit the NDLEA website at www.ndlea.gov.ng. OR
- All successful candidates (Narcotic Officers and Assistants) are to report at NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos with the following:
- Original and photocopy of credentials and NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of 5 x 7 colour photograph without cap/hat.
- Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
- Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
- Some pocket money and toiletries.
- Two black cloth facemasks.
- All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.
- Successful candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Tuesday 20 July will be disqualified.
- Successful candidates of the Narcotic Assistant cadre would be released in batches. The first 1000 successful candidates of Narcotic Assistant cadre is the first of the Three (3) batches to be released. The remaining Two (2) batches would be released subsequently.
Click HERE to view final list for officers cadre
Click HERE to view final list for Narcotic Assistants cadre
Click HERE to View Updated list of Narcotic Officers cadre
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Recruitment Shortlist 2022
What are the Departments in the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)?
The departments in the NDLEA are as follows:
- Department of Operations and General Investigation
- Directorate of Assets and Financial Investigation
- Department of Prosecution and Legal Services
- Directorate of Drug Demand Reduction
- Department of Training and Manpower Development
- Directorate of Technical
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening Date
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- State Security Service (SSS/DSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Vacancies
- ECOWAS Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning NDLEA Shortlisted Candidate, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.