Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form & Supplementary 2022/2023.
NDU Post UTME Form: Niger Delta University, NDU supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
NDU Post UTME Form
The management of the Niger Delta University hereby informs the general public that the supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 session will take place as indicated below.
See Also: NDU Courses
Recommended: NDU Post-UTME Aptitude Test Screening Timetable
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME / DE.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME are as follows:
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply. Except for the under-listed courses:
- Medicine & Surgery: Only Candidates with minimum score of 250 and above can apply
- Law: Only Candidates with minimum score of 220 and above can apply
- Nursing: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Pharmacy: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Mass Communication: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
· Change of Course: Candidates who do not meet the score requirements for Medicine & Surgery, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy and Mass Communication may apply for any other course of their choice provided they have scored up to 150.
· Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of University to Niger Delta University could do so and apply for the Post UTME.
NDU Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before January 5, 2023
Note: No Direct Entry Admissions for Medicine & Surgery.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form.
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
NDU Cut-Off Mark is 150 and Above
The screening test is to hold from 9th to 14th January, 2023.
For further information, Visit Offical Site: www.ndu.edu.ng.
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2023
If you have any question concerning Niger Delta University (NDU), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Post UTME Form
- Bayelsa State Polytechnic (BYSPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.