Niger Delta University (NDU) Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2020.
NDU Sandwich Form: Niger Delta University (NDU) has started selling forms for admission into its Sandwich Degree programmes for the 2020 contact session, Apply for NDU Sandwich Degree Admission Form below.
NDU Sandwich Form
The Niger Delta University invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Sandwich Programmes of the Faculty of Education leading to the award of B.A. (Ed) and BSc. (Ed) Degree of the Niger Delta University.
Latest Information: The sandwich application deadline has been extended to February 29, 2021
See Also: NDU Cut Off Marks
NDU Sandwich Program Duration.
i. Holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) will run the programme for three (3) Long Vacation Contacts:
ii. Holders of Senior School Certificate and National Diploma (ND) will run the programme for five (5) Long Vacation Contacts:
NDU Sandwich Degree Admission Requirements.
- Holders of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE). In addition, candidates must possess Junior School Certificates on General Certificate of Education (O/L) or Teacher’s Grade II Certificate, with at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of Senior School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (O/L) with at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of National Diploma (ND). In addition, such candidates must possess Senior School Certificate of Education (O/L) with at least five credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
For Categories 2 & 3, candidates could apply to be admitted into the following areas B.A.(Ed), B.Sc.(Ed) &B.Ed Degrees in Adult and Community Education (with a Teaching Subject), Educational Management (with a Teaching Subject), Guidance and Counselling (with a Teaching Subject), Library and Information Science (with a Teaching Subject), Integrated Science Education, Social Studies Education, Vocational & Technology Education (with emphasis on any following areas-Automobile Technology Education, Building Technology Education, Electrical/Electronic Technology Education, Metal Work Technology Education, Woodwork Technology Education).
How to Apply for NDU Sandwich Admission Form.
- Visit http://sw.ndu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU Sandwich Application EPin (N11,500:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the Institute of Continuing Education Office.
- Applicants are required to Log-on to Jamb website for Jamb registration and completion of On-line application Form with the sum of N3,000:00 (three thousand five hundred naira only)
Note: Those who paid for the application fee before this advert at the Bank should take the Bank Teller to The University Bursary to get University official Receipt. Then Proceed with the Receipt to Access Bank Resource Centre (NDU ICT CENTRE) to complete the online application.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS: The closing date for the purchase of Application Forms is 30th November, 2020.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed Application Forms should be submitted to the Office of the Director, Institute of Education, Niger Delta University.
For further information: Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org, 2348054555194 or whatsapp 08036575692.
If you have any questions concerning NDU Sandwich Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.