FPON ND Admission Form into Transition Programme on Pharmaceutical Technology (Part-Time)
Nekede Poly Pharmaceutical Technology Form | Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) Transition Programme on Pharmaceutical Technology (Part-Time) for the 2021/2022 session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) ND Transition Programme on Pharmaceutical Technology (Part-Time).
See Also: Nekede Poly school fees
Nekede Poly Pharmaceutical Technology Form
Prospective candidates would be required to possess the following requirements:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes which must include Mathematics, English language, Physics. Chemistry and Biology.
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate Duration: Two (2) Semester
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- All candidates must first visit the school portal fedpolynekede.edu.ng and click on “Application link” on the home page under students.
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an Invoice, print and copy out the RRR number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) on Remita Platform. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE. VISA or MASTER CARD. If choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to school portal fedpolynekede.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out receipt and acknowledge slip.
- All application procedure must be concluded within two weeks of this publication.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
If you have any question concerning Nekede Poly Pharmaceutical Technology, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.