NEKEDE Poly post UTME form: Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, FPNO post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
NEKEDE Poly post UTME form
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) hereby invite all the candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME EXAMINATION conducted by JAMB and choose Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their FIRST or SECOND choice INSTITUTION, that they can now apply for online Post-UTME screening form.
Candidates who used Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) as 2nd or 3rd choice must go to JAMB website and change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their FIRST CHOICE before they will be considered for admission.
Federal Poly Nekede Courses
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Business and Management Technology.
- ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT
- BANKING & FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY DEPARTMENT
- MARKETING DEPARTMENT
- COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- TAXATION DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Engineering Technology.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- PETROLEUM AND MINERAL RESOURCES ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
The following are the list of departments under School of Industrial and Applied Sciences.
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS DEPARTMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- DISPENSING OPTOMETRY DEPARTMENT
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
The following are the list of departments under School of Environmental and Design Technology.
- ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ARTS AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
The following are the list of departments under School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- MASS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
NEKEDE Poly post UTME form Eligibility.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 180 in JAMB.
- Candidates with awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
- They must have at least five (5) O’level Credits in relevant subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings. Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are requested to log on to www.fpno.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
The following are required:
(a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
(b) 2020/2021 UTME SCORES.
(c) JAMB Subject Combination applied.
Application Deadline: All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 28th FEBRUARY 2022.
NB: Candidates are advised to Change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri as their FIRST CHOICE institution and also note that any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate.
If you have any question concerning NEKEDE Poly post UTME form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.