NEMA Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal – www.nema.gov.ng.
NEMA Recruitment: The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) invite application from suitably qualified candidate to apply for the various vacants positions for the 2021/2022 recruitment exercise.
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) – www.nema.gov.ng Job application portal is now open for application into various vacants position (graduate and non-graduate)
NEMA Recruitment Requirements
All applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2021
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- Must download and print out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, or Drivers License.
How To Apply For NEMA Recruitment 2021
To apply, visit www.nema.gov.ng.
Kindly note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NEMA.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.nema.gov.ng
- NEMA Recruitment shotlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NEMA
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form Portal
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
- Federal Teachers RecruitmentNigerian Army Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning NEMA Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.