Nepal Scholarship Program Application Form Portal 2020 | www.fairmontstate.edu.
Nepal Scholarship Program USA: Applications are invited into Nepal Scholarship Program (USA). The portal is open for Nepali Student. See Application Method, Application deadline and eligibility criteria for Nepal Scholarship Program 2020/2021.
Nepal Scholarship Program
The Nepal Scholarship Program was established in 1989 at Fairmont State University (FSU) with the cooperation of the Association of Nepalis in the Americas (ANA) and the Association of Nepalese in Midwest America (ANMA). Since then, the scholarship program has received supports from other Nepali organizations, such as the Nepalese Associations in Southeastern America and the Florida Nepali Association, and over a hundred Nepalis and friends of Nepal in America and Canada.
The Nepal scholarship fund for this program is managed by the Fairmont State Foundation. Dr. Tulasi R. Joshi, a professor of geography and the chair of the Scholarship Committee of ANA, was instrumental for the establishment of this scholarship program. Presently he is the coordinator of the scholarship program
- Not Specified
To be taken at (country):
- Fairmont State University
The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Fairmont State University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Nepal Scholarship Program – USA is available to undertake Undergraduate, Bachelor level programs at Fairmont State University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Nepali students are eligible to apply only.
Fairmont State University will provide an award amount of $320,000 to the successful candidates.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Informing prospective students in Nepal who desire to come to America primarily for undergraduate education
- Raising funds for the program, and
- Making a monetary donation to the program (it is a tax-deductible contribution). Remember, there is no better gift than the gift of education
How to Apply for Nepal Scholarship Program
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Applicant must submit proof of financial support for a first academic year (must be in U.S. dollar format and translated to English)
- Sponsor Affidavit Form
- Color Copy of Passport
- Proof of health insurance coverage
- Proof of inoculations against measles, mumps, and rubella
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For undergraduate studies, the applicant must have Official English proficiency scores (TOEFL Internet-Based of 61, TOEIC of 785 or IELTS of 6.0) if your native language is not English. Online English courses cannot be accepted in place of these scores.
If you have any questions concerning Nepal Scholarship Program, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.