NERC Recruitment Application Form Login Portal 2021/2022 – www.nerc.gov.ng.
NERC Recruitment Form: Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Login Portal is now open for registration. See requirements and how to apply for NERC job vacancies below.
Apply for Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2021/2022. The NERC Job vacancies is open for all suitably qualified citizen (Graduate and non-graduate).
About Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission – NERC
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission is an independent regulatory body with authority for the regulation of the electric power industry in Nigeria.
NERC was formed in 2005 under the Obasanjo administration’s economic reform agenda through the Electric Power Sector Reform Act, 2005 for formation and review of electricity tariffs, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of policies that are efficient and environmentally friendly, and also including forming and enforcing of standards in the creation and use of electricity in Nigeria.
NERC Recruitment Requirements 2021
Applicants applying for the Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Hot Job Vacancy in US: U.S. Department of State Recruitment
How to Apply for NERC Recruitment 2021
To Apply for Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment, Applicant should kindly follow the procedures below:
- visit https://www.nercng.org/
- Click on Job vacancies
- Create your profile
- and start your application
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- CBN Recruitment Application Form Login Portal
- NIA Recruitment Application Form Login Portal
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Application Form Portal Login Website
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form Portal
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
NERC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate
The Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment shortlisted candidate will be on batches. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- Practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Salary Structure
The following is the estimated Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission salary for graduate and non-graduate:
- Graduate with BSc and HND will be 126, 800 naira Per month
- Non-graduate will be 50, 000 to 70, 000 naira per month
If you have any questions concerning NERC Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.