NIA – National Intelligence Agency Recruitment Portal – www.nationalintelligenceagency.gov.ng.
NIA Recruitment: National Intelligence Agency Recruitment Form Login Portal is now open for registration. Interested applicant can visit: www.nationalintelligenceagency.gov.ng. to apply for NIA Job below.
All suitably qualified aspirant can now apply for National Intelligence Agency (NIA) job recruitment into different vacant positions.
About National Intelligence Agency (NIA)
The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) is a Nigerian government division tasked with overseeing foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations. It was formed on June 5th, 1986 with headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
NIA Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2024
- Click on Job vacacies
- Create your profile
- and start your application
NIA Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate
The National Intelligence Agency Recruitment shortlisted candidate will be on batches. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- Practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
- Nigerian Army Screening Examination Centres in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Examination Centres
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 Recruitment Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates From Screening
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date and Exams Centres
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal | www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
If you have any questions concerning NIA Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.