List of Accredited Courses offered in Nigeria Aviation University, Abuja.
Nigeria Aviation University Courses: Below is the list of accredited courses offered in the Nigeria Aviation University, also known as African University of Aerospace and Aviation, Abuja, for admission exercise.
About Nigeria Aviation University
The university known as the African University of Aerospace and Aviation is to be located in Abuja, Nigeria’s Federal Capital Territory, FCT.
The Executive Secretary, National University Commission, NUC, who received the formal letter of request, reiterated the commission’s commitment to ensure that the guidelines for establishing any higher institution in the country were adhered to before granting approval.
Nigeria Aviation University Approval
Nigeria Aviation University Courses: The Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika, has presented the concept note for Nigeria’s first aviation and aerospace university, as a provisional approval has been granted for the commencement of the institution.
Also, the Executive Secretary, National Universities Commission, Prof. Abubakar Rashee, who received the concept note from Sirika in Abuja, announced that the university would be in place by the end of this month (July).
List of Courses Offered in African University of Aerospace and Aviation & Subject Combination.
Click on the link representing your course to access your subject combination.
- BBA in Business Management
- BBA in Aviation
- Airport Management
- Commercial Pilot Training
- Ground Staff and Cabin Crew Training
- Aviation Hospitality
- Aeronautical Engineering
- BSc in Airline and Airport Management
- B.Sc. Aviation
- BBA in Airport Management
- Diploma in Airfare & Ticketing Management
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)
Nigeria Aviation University Admission Requirements
Check Nigeria Aviation University Courses admission requirements below:
- Candidate must possess National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit Pass (CGPA of 2.50 and above) in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology, Aircraft Engineering Technology and a minimum of one year Post ND cognate working experience.
- Candidate must possess National Diploma in Aviation Management/Business Administration/ Public Administration with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and a minimum of one-year cognate working experience.
Nigeria Aviation University Recruitment
Have you ever considered working in the Aviation industry or University? Aviation is a growing field in Nigeria and offers some of the best employment opportunities for a student after Class 12th. There was a time when aspirants had to pursue general graduation and then apply for various jobs in the aviation industry.
However, now there are various institutes in the country that courses particularly directed towards the aviation industry.
The Nigeria Aviation University will soon start recruitment process, if you want to know when the recruitment portal will be open, kindly BOOKMARK this page, or you drop us your email or phone number at the comment section for the job notification.
If you have any questions concerning Nigeria Aviation University Courses, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.