Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021/2022 | www.customs.gov.ng.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 intake has officially commenced. See how you can apply for the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) job at the official recruitment portal www.customs.gov.ng
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Applications are invited into the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) for new intake recruits. The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
Functions of the Nigerian Customs Service
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilization etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning, and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Entry Qualifications
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
NCS Recruitment Key Requirements for Eligibility
These are the mandatory requirement for eligibility:
(1) Be a Nigerian citizen based on birth or descent
(2) Height of not less than 1.7 meters, for men and 1.64 meters for women
(3) 0.87 meters is not a chest measurement full of men
(4) Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
(5) Don’t suffer any physical or mental disability
(6) Free from any financial shame
(7) Has a good character and is not guilty of criminal offences
(8) Show certificates of origin country signed by the local government president/secretary. Certificates that are certified by a liaison officer are not acceptable
(9) Use only once and make sure that everything you fill is real
(10) The registration and selection process is free of charge.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Interested and suitably qualified applicant are to visit the official E-Recruitment Portal — http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng/ to fill the recruitment form online.
Online Application Procedure:
(1) Visit Nigerian Customs Recruitment Portal (https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/)
(2) Click the Registration Button at the top right hand.
(3) You’ll be required to enter a valid email address and phone
(4) Enter the position who wish to apply for as indicated.
(5) Ensure you fill in your details accurately (eg Name, Marital Status, Degree, Religion. etc)
(6) Make sure you activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to you.
(7) Done! Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
(8) Note: All application must be submitted on or before.
List of Ranks in Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
Below is a list of ranking positions in NCS:
- Comptroller General
- Deputy Comptroller General
- Assistant Comptroller Generals
- Assistant Comptroller General (ACG)
How Custom Service Shortlist Successful Candidates
Before commenting on this, We want to inform you that the NCS recruitment portal 2020 is not yet open for registration. Many candidates will apply after the opening of the portal and after, this list of shortlisted candidates will also be released by authority at the official website www.customs.gov.ng / vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
The released list will clearly show which candidates will be invited for the further screening exercise. We will update this section with screening dates, test centers, timetables, etc.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Applicants are to complete the application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by the government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
NCS Recruitment Positions
Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)
Entry-level Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
Entry-level Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04
Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04
Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03
Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form Deadline: Not Specified
RELATED SEARCH: Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022, Nigeria Customs Service, Nigeria Customs Service 2021, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022, www.customs.gov.ng.
- Nigerian Army Screening Examination Centres in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Examination Centres
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 Recruitment Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates From Screening
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidate for Training
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form Portal (81RRI)
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date and Exams Centres
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
If you have any questions concerning the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.