Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) School Fees Schedule and Method of Payment 2021/2022.
Nigeria Maritime University School Fees Schedule: Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) school fees schedule and method of payment for the 2021/2022 academic session fresh admitted students.
NMU School Fees
The authority of the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) has published the amounts to be paid as school fees and the method of payment for the newly admitted and returning undergraduate students of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Nigeria Maritime University School Fees Schedule
Fresher are to pay ₦229,000, and ₦224,000 for the faculty of Engineering and Environmental Management and the faculty of Transport/Logistics Management respectively. In the interim, however, you are advised to pay the following fees pending your successful screening exercise.
- Acceptance Fees……….₦40,000
- Regimentation Uniform…..₦48,000
- Life Vest (Customize)…….₦12,000
- Medical Fees…………………₦5,000
How To Pay Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) School Fees
METHOD OF PAYMENTS:
- All Payments must be made into the University TSA Account no. 024052261018
- Generate RRR through any authorized outfit or via Bursary Office of the University
- Select the appropriate Revenue purpose (SCHOOL FEES-STUDENTS CHARGES)
- Ensure to obtain an Official Receipt with Adhesive Stamp for all payments.
If you have any question concerning Nigeria Maritime University, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.