Nigeria Police Past Questions and Answers for Aptitude Test | Download PDF Here.
Nigeria Police Past Questions and Answers: Nigerian Police Force PSC Past Question and answer is here for FREE. Download Nigerian Police Past Questions and Answers 2022/2023 for Computer Based Aptitude Test(CBAT) Questions PDF Here.
Are you searching for: Police exam questions and answers pdf, Police constable past questions, Police past question 2022 pdf, Police confirmation exam 2022, NPF shortlist for exam 2022, Police recruitment portal, Police list 2022, and www psc gov ng shortlisted candidates 2022? then this article is for you. Keep reading below.
The Nigerian Police (Police Service Commission, PSC) screening and aptitude test past questions and answers is now available here for free to download.
Nigeria Police Past Questions and Answers 2022/2023 PDF for Candidates – Download the complete NPF past questions and answers pdf here and start preparing for Nigeria police shortlisted candidates screening exercise 2022/2023.
Nigerian Police PSC Aptitude Test Question Combination
NPF Past Questions and Answers
Below are the Police Recruitment Past questions and answers:
2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Nigeria Current Affairs Quiz Questions & Answers
- How many ethnic groups do we have in Nigeria?
Answer: 250 ethnic groups
- Who is the current chief of justices of Nigeria?
Answer: Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
- In Nigeria, democracy day is now celebrated on.,
Answer: June 12
- Which is the most populated country in the world?
Answer: China, with 1.4 billion residents
- Who was the first Nigerian female psychiatrist?
Answer: Dr. Bertha Johnson
- Nigeria’s Inspector General of Police is?
Answer: Adamu Mohammed
- Which is the second largest continent in the world?
Answer: Africa, coming after Asia
- The hottest region in the world is called?
Answer: The Sahara Desert
- Who is the current chairman of ECOWAS?
Answer: President Muhama don Issoufou of Niger Republic.
- Which African country first gained independence?
Answer: Liberia in 1847
- Who is Nigeria’s current speaker of House of Representatives?
Answer: Femi Gbajabiamila
- Who was the first writer of English Dictionary in the world?
Answer: Mr. Samuel Johnson
- Who is Nigeria’s Minister of Power?
Answer: Sale Mamman from Taraba State
- Who was the first President of Nigeria?
Answer: Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Oct. 1st, 1960 – Jan. 15th, 1966
- Blue in the Nigerian Police flag represents?
Answer: Love, loyalty and unity
- The first awarded Archbishop in Africa?
Answer: Benson Andrew Idahosa
- The separation of powers simply means.
Answer: Checks and Balances
- What is a 70 years anniversary called?
- What does the acronym ICAO stand for?
Answer: International Civil Aviation Organisation
- Who was Nigeria’s first inspector General of Police?
Answer: Mr. C. W. Duncan, 1930 – 1935
- Who is the current Sultan of Sokoto caliphate?
Answer: Muhammadu Salad Abubakar
- Who is the current Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria?
Answer: Godwin Emefiele
- Who is Nigeria’s Minister of Education?
Answer: Adamu Adamu from
- The first Inspector General of the Police Force was
A. Teslim Balogun
B. Louis Edet
C. Ademola Adetokunbo
D. Mike Okiro.
- In order to qualify for the post of President in Nigeria the person must be _____ and above
A. 35 years
B. 20 years
C. 40 years
D. 55 years.
- The name Nigeria coined out of _______
A. Niger Forest
B. Niger Area
C. Niger River
D. Niger Textures.
- The last colonial Governor General of Nigeria was
(a) Tulma Goldie
(b) James Robertson
(c) Huge Clifford
(d) Lord Lugard.
- The first world war was between
- The first African country to introduce e-passport was
(a) South Africa
- The first secretary General of common wealth was
(a) George Washington
(b) Tulma Goldie
(c) Arnold smith
(d) Joseph Garba.
- The first military president of Nigeria was
(a) Sanni Abacha
(b) Ibrahim Babangida
(c) Aguiyi Ironsi
(d) Yakubu Gowon.
- Which of the following may be regarded as a regional organization
- What is the universal suffrage or age of adult consent?
Nigeria Police Past Question and Answers – Others
- What is the universal suffrage or age of adult consent?
- What are the seven(7) Commands of the Nigerian Police Force?
- Name the Service chiefs in Nigeria.
- Who is the current Speaker of Nigeria House of Representatives?
ANSWER: Femi Gbajabiamila
- Who is the current Senate president of Nigeria?
ANSWER: Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan.
- Who is the first Executive president of Nigeria?
ANSWER: Alh. Shehu Shagari
- Name the government agencies that supervise the affairs of Nigeria police force? ANSWER: The Police service Commission (PSC), Ministry of police affairs, The Nigeria police council (NPC)
- What is the staff strength of Nigeria police force?
ANSWER: 371,800 officers, The operational is just 301,737 personnel.
- Name the 7 area Commands of Nigeria police force?
ANSWER: (Adamawa, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Ogun.)
- When did Nigeria become a Republic?
ANSWER: 1 October 1963
- Which year was Nigeria flag designed and who designed it?
ANSWER: Nigeria flag was designed by Mr. Taiwo Akinkumi in 1959
- What is the Current population of Nigeria?
ANSWER: According to World Bank 2017- 190.9 million, 2019- 200,962,417
What is the full meaning of NPF?
ANSWER: Nigeria Police Force
What is the Nigeria police force motto?
ANSWER: the police are your friends
When was Nigeria Police Force(NPF) established?
What are the objective of Nigeria Police Force?
ANSWER: The Nigeria police force objective is to enhance the quality of life in our country by working in partnership with the community and in accordance with constitutional rights to enforce the laws, preserve the peace, reduce fear and provide for a safe environment.
Who is the present Chief of Defence Staff?
ANSWER: Major Gen. Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin
What is the full Meaning of IGP?
ANSWER: Inspector General of Police
What is the name of Nigeria Police Force IGP?
ANSWER: Abubakar Mohammed Adamu
What year was Nigeria Police reorganized into 7 area command?
When did Nigeria get her independence?
ANSWER: 1 October 1960
Who is the First Inspector General of Police in Nigeria?
ANSWER: Louis Edet
Maria is 6 times older then Tina. In 20 years, Maria will be only twice as old as Tina. How old is Maria now?
Let x = Tina’s age now
6x = Maria’s age now
Maria’s age in 20 years = 2(Tina’s age in 20 years)
6x + 20 = 2(x + 20)
6x + 20 = 2x + 40
4x = 20 So, x = 5
Tina is 5 and Maria is 30 years old.
NOTE: Most of the questions that was asked in the last police CBT examination where WAEC past questions, which consist of Verbal Reasoning, idiomatic expression, and G-math etc.
If you have any questions concerning Nigeria Police Past Questions and Answers, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this