Nigerian Air-force DSSC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate 2022 and Training Requirements.
Nigerian Air-force DSS Shortlisted Candidate: Below is the list of successful and reserve candidate for Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Training (DSSC30/2021).
Sequel to the Nigerian Air Force Selection Board Interview conducted from 3 – 21 Jan 22 for Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC30/2021).
The list of successful candidates whose details appears below are to report to Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Campus (Old Site), Kaduna on Saturday 5 March 2022.
Please note that cadets upon admission into the NDA are not employees in training.
They shall not claim any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the Institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commissioning.
Any candidate who fails to report by 1800 Hrs (6:00pm) Monday 7 March 2022 will forfeit the training slot. Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus and must come along with the ORIGINALS and photocopies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, NECO/WAEC/NABTEB results, Degree/HND Certificate, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, Letter of State of Origin, Nigerian Air Force Applicant Acknowledgement Card, Signed Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Area Attestation Form.
Nigerian Air-force DSSC Shortlisted Candidate
Below is the list of successful candidates available at Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal: www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
Nigerian Air-force DSS Training Requirements for Shortlisted Candidate
Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. Candidates are to come along with the following additional items:
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suit (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes (male).
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of football boots (male).
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Personal computer (laptop).
- Pressing iron.
- Six passport photograph.
2. Additionally, female candidates should come along with the following items:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
3. All candidates are encouraged to learn basic swimming skills before reporting for training.
4. Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until invited.
5. Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
6. The list of successful candidates is also available at Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal: www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
7. All phases of the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise are completely free of charge.
8. Specialties allotted to candidates are NOT subject to change while in the Nigerian Air Force. Candidates with such intentions are strongly advised to decline this offer.
9. Enquiries and further information could be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09064432351 and 09055840142.
- Check NAF Shortlist
- NAF Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Screening Time Table
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Screening Date
- nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng Login Portal
- Nigerian Army Screening Examination Centres in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Examination Centres in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 30 Recruitment Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates From Screening
If you have any questions concerning Nigerian Air-force DSSC Shortlisted Candidate, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this