Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Application Portal.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Guide: Nigerian Army recruitment form and guide for tradesmen/women Application 2023/2024: Below is the steps by steps guide on how to apply for Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruits Intake (85RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Guide
The Nigerian Armed Forces are the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its origins lie in the elements of the Royal West African Frontier Force that became Nigerian when independence was granted in 1960…Read More.
Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Guide: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2023 Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements
(1) Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be the English Language.
(2) In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(3) Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2022
(4) Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
(1) Visit the online application portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr.
(2) Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
(3) On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
(4) Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
- Shortlisted candidates’ names will be published on the Nigerian Army website.
- State Recruitment Screening Exercise will take place from May 2 to May 17, 2023.
- Application deadline: April 14, 2023.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate
- List of Candidates Shortlisted for Nigerian Army
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Screening Time Table
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres
If you have any questions concerning Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Guide, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.