Nigerian Army Screening Date: Nigerian Army Physical screening date and venue 2022. All candidate that apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment 83RRI 2022 and wish to know when the screening exercise will commence should read this article to the end.
About Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
This article will tell you when the Nigerian screening exercise is starting, Nigerian Army Screening examination centre, items to bring for the screening and everything you need to know about the screening.
Nigerian Army Screening Date 2022
Nigerian Army screening date for 2022 is from Saturday 18th July 2022
1. This is to inform the general public and all applicants that applied for 81 Regular Recruits Intake 2022 to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of successful candidates. The screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 18th – 31st July 2022 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
a. Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket. b. Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women. c. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank. d. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration. e. Valid certificate of state of origin. f. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card. g. Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms. h. 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts. i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
4. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.
for Chief of Army Staff
Nigerian Army Screening Requirements
You are to come to the screening centre with the following:
- White vests
- Blue short
- White socks
- White canvas
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- Relevant scratch card for online verification of result (WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.)
- Writing material (Biro and Pencil)
- National Identity card/slip
- File jacket
- Passport and full 5×7 photographs
- BVN printout
If you have any questions concerning Nigerian Army Screening Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.