Nigerian Army Screening Examination Centres | recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Nigerian Army Screening Exam Centres: Below is the list of Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Examination Centres for Nigerian Army Recruitment applicants Aptitude Test 2022/2023. See Nigerian Army Screening Exam Centres below.
Nigerian Army Screening Exam Centres
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council. It bears the brunt of the nation’s security challenges, notably the Boko Haram insurgency.
The Nigerian Army Screening Examination is carried out to shortlist suitably and competent applicants into Nigerian Army Service. The Screening Examination will take place after the conclusion of NA Recruitment Application Portal is closed.
The Nigerian Army Screening and Examination always take place in zonal headquarters which will be shown below.
Nigerian Army Screening Centres in Nigeria
1). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 1
Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi
2). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 2
Headquarters, 31 Artillery Brigade Minna
3). NORTH EAST ZONE 1
Headquarters 23 Brigade Nigerian Army, Yola
4). NORTH EAST ZONE 2
Headquarters 33 Brigade Nigerian Army, Bauchi
5) NORTH WEST ZONE 1
Headquarters 1 Brigade, Sokoto
6). NORTH WEST ZONE 2
Headquarters 1 Division Kaduna
7). SOUTH EAST 1
Headquarters 34 Brigade Nigerian Army, Obinze Barracks Owerri
8 South East 2
Headquarters 82 Division Garrison, Enugu
8). SOUTH SOUTH 1
Headquarters, 2 Brigade Port Harcourt
10). SOUTH SOUTH 2
Headquarters 4 Brigade Nigerian Army, Benin
11). SOUTH WEST 1
Headquarters 32 Artillery Brigade, Akure
12). SOUTH WEST 2
Headquarters 2 Division Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan.
Click below to download full list of Nigeria Army Exams Centres Nationwide.
Nigerian Army Screening Date 2022
Nigerian Army screening date for 2021 is from 12th to 24th July 2022.
1. This is to inform the general public and all applicants that applied for 81 Regular Recruits Intake 2021 to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of successful candidates. The screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 12 – 24 July 2022 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
a. Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket. b. Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women. c. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank. d. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration. e. Valid certificate of state of origin. f. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card. g. Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms. h. 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts. i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
4. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.
for Chief of Army Staff
Nigerian Army Screening Requirements
N/B: Selected applicants have been sent an email confirmation and should bring the following to the centre.
1). Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
2). Primary School Testimonial (Original)
3). Primary School Certificate (Original)
4). Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
5). Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
6). Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
7). Certificate of State of Origin
8). Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
9). Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
10). Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
11). Writing materials
Nigerian Army Screening Exam Centres: The Nigerian management of the Nigerian Army will Commence the Recruitment Exercise on 7th March 2022. The deadline for the Registration will also be announced with the release of the form.
If you have any questions concerning Nigerian Army Screening Exam Centres, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate
- List of Candidates Shortlisted for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Screening Time Table
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidate Training Nigerian
- Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate | Download PDF List Here
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates | www.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Examination Centres
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course Recruitment Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates From Screening
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.