Nigerian Navy DSSC Examination Centres: The Nigerian Navy hereby inform the general public especially those who applied for the Nigerian Navy 2022 DSSC Recruitment, that Applicants are advised to confirm if they have been shortlisted to the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 30 selection examination scheduled for December 2022/2023 from the list of their specified Exam Centres.
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
The origin of the Nigerian Navy could be traced to the colonial marine Department of the Royal Navy. This Department was established in 1887 as a quasi-military organization combining the duties of the present-day Nigerian Ports Authority…Read More.
- Abuja – Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
- Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
NOTE: Candidates are hereby advised to check their names from the PDF below and appear before the DSSC 28 Selection Board for further screening at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos
For more information please visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date
- Nigerian Navy DSS Successful Candidates
If you have any questions concerning Nigerian Navy DSSC Examination Centres, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.