Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening 2021/2022: The Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment exercise aptitude test centres, groupings, and what candidates are required to bring along. See the Nigerian Navy Screening Date and Examination Centres below.
This is to notify the entire applicant that the management of the Nigerian Navy has released examination date and the list of examination centres for the upcoming Nigerian Navy DSSC pre-screening examination exercise for course 28.
Candidates are to also bring along original copies of their credentials, HB pencils, eraser and ruler. Candidates are also advised to regularly check this site for any update that may be conveyed regarding the aptitude test.
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidate for 2020/2021 Training
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Application Portal 2020
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates 2020 | www.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2020/2021 and Exams Centres
- Nigerian Navy DSS Successful Candidates From Screening 2020/2021
- Abuja – Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
- Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
1, Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centres and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present the following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
1, Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
2, Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin
2, Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
3, On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
4, The Nigerian DSSC course 28 aptitude test is scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on
2 December 2017 at 07:30
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
If you have any questions concerning Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.