Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates: Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates/Applicants After Screening from 2021/2022 recruit – www.navy.mil.ng.
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates: Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Navy recruitment are to check their names on the list below by following the procedures:
Kindly Choose your state on the list below to check if you’ve been completely shortlisted:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
You Can Also Check: Nigerian Navy DSSC Successful Candidate Here
Applicants who sat for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 Aptitude Test are hereby notified to check www.joinnigeriannavy.com for the list of successful candidates for the Interview. The shortlisted candidates are divided into 2 Batches of 18 States each. Batch A interview is scheduled for 16 – 23 Dec 20 while Batch B including the FCT interview is from 27 Dec 20 to 3 Jan 21. Details of the Batches are as follows:
Batch A (States) Batch B (States)
Cross River Ebonyi
Shortlisted candidates are to report for Interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos State on 16 and 27 Dec 2020 respectively.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials
(1) First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School
Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of
results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is
(2) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(3) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(4) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(5) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(6) Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
(7) Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
(8) Recommendation Letter from Unit (Serving Military and Para-Military
(9) Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
b. National Identity Card/Acknowledgement Slip( mandatory requirement).
c. Writing materials (biro, pencil, sharpener and eraser).
d. Two pairs of face masks.
e. Medium size hand sanitizer. DSSC28 DSSC28 DSSC28
f. Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
g. A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
h. Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
i. A set of cutlery.
Note: All the processes at the selection interview are FREE OF CHARGE. Candidates are advised to be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
Candidates who fail to report by midnight of 16 and 27 December 2020 for Batches A and B respectively will be disqualified. ALL CANDIDATES MUST REPORT FOR THE INTERVIEW WITH THE BATCHES INDICATED OTHERWISE THEY WOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by the Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/ Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
If you have any questions concerning Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Application Portal 2020 | www.naportal.com.ng
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates 2020 | www.airforce.mil.ng – Check Here.
- 2020 Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate for Constable Position List
- Nigerian Army Screening Examination Centres in Nigeria 2020/2021
- List of Candidates Shortlisted for Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate 2020/2021 | Download PDF List Here