Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Login Portal.
Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment: Application is invited into the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Recruitment in Nigeria now. See application skills, requirements, qualifications and other important information about NCR Job Recruitment.
The Nigerian Railway Corporation -NRC hereby inform the general public and most importantly, all suitably qualified person’s to apply for NRC massive job Recruitment in Nigeria for 2022/2023.
About Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Description
Nigerian Railway Corporation (commonly abbreviated as NRC) is a state-owned enterprise with exclusive rights to operate railways in Nigeria.
Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment 2022 is aimed at recruiting new talent and highly trained professional Nigerians with integrity and skills.
Applicants are expected to have excellent communications, technical qualifications, relevant academic qualifications, and interpersonal skills.
The key purpose of the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates.
By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
NRC Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment 2022
- Click on Job vacacies
- Create your profile
- and start your application
NRC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate
The Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment shortlisted candidate will be on batches. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- Practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
Federal Government Job Recruitment
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application Portal
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening Date
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- State Security Service (SSS/DSS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Vacancies
- ECOWAS Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning NRC Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.