National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT) Recruitment Form Portal.
NIHORT Recruitment: Application is invited into the The National Horticultural Research Institute job vacancies for graduate and non-graduate for 2022 recruitment exercise.
The management of the National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT) has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2022 exercise for suitable qualified applicants.
About the National Horticultural Research Institute
The National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT), Ibadan started as The National Fruit and Vegetable Research and Development Centre (NFVRDC)Â with the assistance of UNDP/FAO Project NIR/72/007.
By the Federal Government Agricultural Research Institutes Establishment Decree Order No. 35 of June 1975, the Centre metamorphosed into the National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT) along with other Agricultural Research Institutes.
The Institute is under the coordination of the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN).
The Institute has 1,671ha of land with the headquarters on 350ha of land at Ibadan, Oyo State; a substation on an 810ha of land in the humid forest zone of Okigwe in Imo State and a second substation on a 310ha of land at Bagauda in the Guinea Savannah zone of Kano, Kano State.
NIHORT has an experimental station on 126ha of land in the Sudan Savannah zone of Dadinkowa in Gombe State also another on 75ha of land at Riyom in the mid-altitude zone of Jos in Plateau State.
NIHORT is the only Horticultural Research Institute in Nigeria and West Africa with a mandate to carry out research on fruits, vegetables, spices, and ornamental plants.
These four categories of plants are made of more than one hundred different plant species.
NIHORT Job Requirements / Qualifications
Applicants applying for the National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT) Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NIHORT Recruitment 2022
To Apply for National Horticultural Research Institute Recruitment, Applicant should kindly follow the procedures below:
- visit https://arcnigeria.org OR visit official website https://nihort.gov.ng/
- Click on Job vacancies
- Create your profile
- and start your application
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- CBN Recruitment Application Form
- NIA Recruitment Application Form
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
NIHORT Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate
The National Horticultural Research Institute Recruitment shortlisted candidate will be on batches. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- Practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
If you have any questions concerning NIHORT Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.