NIMC Portal | NIMC Recruitment Information Portal | www.nimc.gov.ng.
NIMC Portal: www.nimc.gov.ng – Below is the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment information portal. An interested and suitably qualified applicant that wishes to apply for a vacant position in the NIMC should kindly follow the necessary requirement and how to apply for NIMC Recruitment below.
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is a statutory Nigerian organization. And it operates the country’s national identity management systems. Also, be informed that it was established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007.
Furthermore, NIMC was also established to create, operate and manage Nigeria’s national identity card database. Also, it is to integrate the existing identity database in government institutions.
Additionally, it is to register individuals and legal residents, assign a unique national identification number and introduce general multi-purpose cards. NIMC came into effect in 2010 and an initial budget of about 30 billion naira was appropriated in the 2011 federal budget…Read More.
NIMC Recruitment Portal
Please be informed that the recruitment portal for interested applicants who wish to work in the agency is not yet open. We will provide guidelines on NIMC Portal for 2020 recruitment exercise.
NIMC Recruitment Available Job Vacancies
NIMC do make know to the public the current job vacancies on their official website www.nimc.gov.ng. Thus, if you are interested in knowing the various job positions in NIMC, then you can visit their website for more information.
How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment on NIMC Portal
To apply, visit www.nimc.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
Requirements for NIMC Recruitment on NIMC Portal
Below are the basic requirements for NIMC recruitment 2022:
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Or a higher national diploma in a relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Also, computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
NIMC Recruitment is FREE OF CHARGE
You have no need of paying anybody who claims he can get you a job at NIMC. The information provided on this is only relating to the things you to know so you can get a job at NIMC.
Once again, know that NIMC stands for National Identity Management Commission. It is a Federal Government agency that is responsible for Identity Cards and other related stuff.
Their job is to enroll and Issue ID cards for the citizens of Nigeria. It is a very big privilege to work in NIMC.
How to Qualify for a National e-ID Card
To qualify for a National e-ID Card, you must first be enrolled and have a National Identification Number (NIN). However, you can follow the steps below:
- You must have received an SMS from NIMC.
- Furthermore, go to the NIMC Collection Centre indicated in the SMS sent to you. And take your NIN/Transaction slip along. Mention the Batch ID on the SMS.
- Receive your National e-ID Card in a sealed envelope. Open the envelope, take out the card, and sign on the space provided at the back. After reading, please keep all the inserts in the envelope safely.
- Furthermore, do a Biometric Verification to confirm that it is your Card. This also confirms that the Card has been properly printed.
- Additionally, after biometric verification, you will be required to enter a FOUR (4) DIGIT NUMBER chosen by you to activate your National e-ID Card.
- There is provision for fund loading at the NIMC Collection Centre. You can also do actual Cash Loading at any branch of ACCESS BANK nationwide.
Tracking/Checking the Status of Your National Identity Card
To track or check the status of your National Identity Card, follow the instructions below:
- Quickly visit the NIMC Id Card Status checker
- Click the green Proceed button at the bottom to continue.
- Also, fill in the form accordingly with your real First name, Last name, and the Last 6 Digit of your National Identification Number.
- Additionally, hit the ‘Check Now’ button. And this will take a few seconds to load and then display the status of your NIMC card.
FAQs about National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
Below are some FAQs about NIMC:
- How to Collect Your National e-ID Card
If your card is ready, NIMC will send you a message notifying you to come forward to collect the Card as directed in the SMS. Also, no one can collect your National e-ID Card on your behalf.
- When will NIMC Recruitment Start?
Make sure you bookmark this page as we can publish any information relating to NIMC. So subscribe and stay updated.
If you have for long enrolled for the National Identity Card via NIMC, it is high time to confirm if your National Identity Card is ready for collection.
See Also: The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) enrolment centres in Nigeria.
If you have any questions concerning NIMC Portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
Cant the errors on Nin be corrected…why is there a processing error for months on citizen’s Nin when there need that Nin for so many official activities to carry out.
How can one see the local government he or she used in NIN registration