NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.immigration.gov.ng.
NIS Recruitment Application Form: NIS Recruitment Application Web Portal. The Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment intake 2022/2023 information portal is here. Nigerian Immigration Service Job is strictly for Nigerian citizens.
NIS Recruitment Application Form
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration mana Over the years, the NIS has witnessed series of changes since it was extracted from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in 1958. The Immigration Department, as it was known then, was entrusted with the core immigration duties under the headship of the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO) and the first to sit on that chair was in the person of Mr. EH Harrison.
There are numerous positions that you can apply for, some of these positions require just an ordinary secondary school certificate while others require degree certificates. So permit us to show you the position that will be coming out in 2022/2023 www.nisrecruitment.org.ng recruitment program.
NIS JOB Positions Available
Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
Inspector of Immigration (II), Professionals (Nurse)
Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), General Duty
Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), Artisan and Driver / Mechanic
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), Professionals (Nurse)
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2), General Duty
Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI), Professional (Pharmacist)
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), General Duty
Superintendent of Immigration (SI), Professional (Doctor)
NOTE: The positions listed above have different requirements because they all have different technicalities when it comes to executing the job.
NIS General Requirements
Before the Nigerian immigration service accepts your application you will possess some requirements which will show that you are qualified for the job.
- Only Nigerians are recruited into the Nigerian immigration service.
- The Nigerian immigration service will require you to possess the least school requirements which will be your O level results.
- There are some positions that require you to apply as a graduate in this case you should have your degree certificate and NYSC discharge certificate.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 Years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- The applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
Visit NIS websites for more information about Nigerian Immigration Service ==> http://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/
NIS Recruitment Application Form Application Deadline: Four (4) weeks from date advertisement.
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres
- Nigerian Army Screening Examination Centres in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Examination Centres in Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 Recruitment Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates From Screening
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidate for Training
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate List
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form Portal (81RRI)
- Nigerian Police Force Screening Date and Exams Centres
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application
If you have any questions concerning NIS Recruitment Application Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.