NKST College of Health Tech Admission Form (Mkar): NKST College of Health Technology Mkar Admission application forms into its various programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. See requirements and how to apply for NKST College of Health Technology admission form below.
NKST College of Health Tech Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State, various programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
NKST College of Health Technology Courses and Admission Requirements
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- National Diploma in Community Health (applicants MUST write UTME)
- National Diploma in Health Information Management(HIM) – applicants MUST write UTME and score at least 120 marks.
- Environmental Health Technology (ND/HND) applicants MUST write UTME.
- Environmental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
All applicants must possess five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for NKST College of Health Technology Admission Form
All forms cost N6,500 only payable to
Account Name: NKST CHT MKAR
Account Number: 1012086938
Bank: Zenith Bank
If you have any questions concerning NKST College of Health Tech Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Jega Resumption Date.
- Pogil College of Health Technology (POCHTECH) Resumption Date 2020/2021
- Ogun State College Of Health Technology (OSCOHTECH) Admission Form
- Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology Kaltungo Admission Form
- Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology (RSCHST) Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.