Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Resumption Date Notice 2021.
NMU Resumption Date: Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) resumption date for the 2020/2021 Academic session has been announced.
NMU Resumption Date
The management of the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) wishes to inform all students and staff of the change in the date of resumption of academic activities.
Nigeria Maritime University Resumption Date for Staff and Students
Following a renewed directive by the National Universities Commission (NUC) due to the scare of the second wave of COVID-19 Pandemic, and in compliance with extant policies put in place by Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), the University Management has directed as follows:
- Staff on CONTISS 11 (or its equivalent) and below should stay at home for five (5) weeks effective Wednesday 23rd December 2020.
- The affected staff in (i) above are expected to resume duty on Thursday 28th January 2021.
- Staff on CONTISS 12 (or its equivalent) and above are expected to report to duty and are enjoined to strictly adhere to established COVID-19 protocols.
- In line with the Federal Government directive of the Presidential Task Force (PTE) on COVID-19, that all schools should remain closed till Monday 18th January 2021.
Sequel to the above, therefore, Academic activities would resume fully on Monday 18th January 2021, as against our earlier scheduled resumption date of Sunday 10th January 2021.
This directive is for your strict compliance, please.
See Also: NMU Academic Calendar
If you have any questions concerning NMU Resumption Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- SLU Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic session
- FCAHPT Ibadan Resumption Date 2020/2021 Academic Session
- OSISATECH Resumption Date 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNICAL Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Kwara State University (KWASU) Resumption Date 2020/2021
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.