NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form | www.nkstonline.org.
NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Form: NOHE Admission Orthopaedic Cast Technology Form is out. School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE), has start selling application forms for admission into its full time National Diploma Programme in Orthopaedic Cast Technology for the 2022/2023 academic session.
NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme in Orthopaedic Cast Technologyof the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu (NOHE) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See Also: NOHE Residency Training Admission Form
NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Requirements.
Prospective applicants for Residency Training Programme must:
- Be qualified Medical Practitioner
- Be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current license
- Have satisfactorily complete the NYSC programme or otherwise exempted
- Possess the primary fellowship of the relevant faculty
- Complete disclosure of any other training you may have undergone is mandatory
- Three (3) referees reports to be addressed to the Medical Director, one of which must be a reference from your last place of work or Testimonial from the DEAN faculty of your medical school.
- Possess professional indemnity certificate from a reputable insurance company
How to Apply for NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent curriculum vitae addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
The complete documents should be contained in a sealed envelope indicating in the right upper comer your discipline and should be submitted by hand or by post to the office of the Medical director not later than six weeks from the date this advertisement.
NOHE Orthopaedic Cast Technology Form: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview.
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any social media platform.
If you have any question concerning National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu (NOHE), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.