National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi Lagos (NOHIL) Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form: National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos, NOHIL School Of Post-Basic Nursing Studies admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released for sale.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos invites Applications from suitably qualified for admission to Post-Basic Nursing programmes on a full-time basis at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi (NOHIL) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Programmes.
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Duration & Courses.
DURATION: Twelve (12) Months of two (2) Semesters commencing in November, 2020.
COURSE: 20 Courses of 40 Credit units in form of lectures etc and 960 hours of Hospital/ Community based Clinical Practice, Tutorials, Practical Demonstrations, Workshop Seminars, Case Studies/ Projects etc.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements.
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess valid and current license to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible for the payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training. Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one-year post registration experience is required.
ACCOMMODATION: The Course is non-residential.
How to Apply for NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Form.
Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
With the payment of non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000:00)
ON-LINE APPLICATION: Please visit: www.nohlagos.org.ng
MODE OF PAYMENT:
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit remita.net
- Click on “pay a federal government agency”
- For name of MDAS fill in National Orthopaedic hospital, Igbobi
- Services rendered: click on “Others”
- Description: Fill in Post Basic Nursing programme
- Fill the remaining spaces and click on “proceed to payment”
- A code will be generated which will be used to make payment to the bank.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Closing & Interview Dates.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form Closing Date: Completed Application Forms must be submitted not later than eight (8) weeks from the date of this advertisement. (6th October, 2020)
INTERVIEW DATES: To be later announced.
(MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS) ORTHOPAEDIC & ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING (ORAL INTERVIEW BATCH 1) AS SHORTLISTED (ORAL INTERVIEW BATCH 2) AS SHORTLISTED.
VENUE: CONFERENCE HALL, NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI
CANDIDATES SHOULD COME WITH ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS TO THE INTERVIEW.
If you have any questions concerning NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Schedule 2020/2021 Academic Session
- OAUTHC School of Nursing School Fees 2020/2021 For New and Returning
- LUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form 2020/2021