National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi Lagos (NOHIL) Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session [SUPPLEMENTARY].
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form: National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos, NOHIL School Of Post-Basic Nursing Studies admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released for sale.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos invites Applications from suitably qualified for admission to Post-Basic Nursing programmes on a full-time basis at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi (NOHIL) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Programmes.
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Duration & Courses.
DURATION: Twelve (12) Months of two (2) Semesters commencing in November, 2021.
COURSE: 20 Courses of 40 Credit units in form of lectures etc and 960 hours of Hospital/ Community based Clinical Practice, Tutorials, Practical Demonstrations, Workshop Seminars, Case Studies/ Projects etc.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements.
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess valid and current license to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible for the payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training. Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one-year post registration experience is required.
ACCOMMODATION: The Course is non-residential.
How to Apply for NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Form.
Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
With the payment of non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000:00)
ON-LINE APPLICATION: Please visit: www.nohlagos.org.ng
MODE OF PAYMENT:
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit remita.net
- Click on “pay a federal government agency”
- For name of MDAS fill in National Orthopaedic hospital, Igbobi
- Services rendered: click on “Others”
- Description: Fill in Post Basic Nursing programme
- Fill the remaining spaces and click on “proceed to payment”
- A code will be generated which will be used to make payment to the bank.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Closing & Interview Dates.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form Closing Date:
Submission of Application form closes on 4th November 2021
Entrance Examination Date: 4th November 2021
Venue: TSERS Conference Hall
Time: 8:00 a.m.
NOTE: All students are to come along with the original copy of their credentials and evidence of payment.
For further enquiries: Please contact Training Schools Education Research and Statistics Secretariat via: 08124577749, 08078191022.
- NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Schedule
- OAUTHC School of Nursing School Fees
- LUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.