Nok University Kachia (NUK) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Nok University Admission List: The Nok University, Kachia (NUK) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See how to check NOK University merit admission list below.
The authority of the Nok University, Kachia (NUK) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check Nok University Admission List
- Go to Nok University admission status checking portal at http://portal.nokuniversity.org/checkadmission.html
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your admission status.
After confirming your admission status, follow the instructions given to pay school fees.
Candidates are advised not to visit any other sites apart from the one stated above by the University to avoid being scammed.
NOTE that Nok University, Kachia does not require you to buy/pay for the Admission/Registration form, as admissions are conducted on JAMB- Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). Avoid such platforms.
- Login to their JAMB CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- KWARA POLY HND Admission List
- Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa Admission List
- UNIPORT Admission List
- MAPOLY ND Part-Time Admission List
If you have any questions concerning Nok University Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.