NPC Recruitment Application: National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
NPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
NPC Recruitment – National Population Commission Recruitment 2023 has started on NPC Recruitment Portal www.recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. Here is how to apply for NPC 2023 recruitment form including requirements.
NPC is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the 2023 National Population Census. Candidates will be selected from six geopolitical zones. Apply for National Census recruitment here.
NPC recruitment form is online on recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. If you want to apply for NPC recruitment, then ensure you are very much aware of the requirements and qualifications needed before applying on NPC Portal.
In this article, we will provide you vital information on NPC recruitment 2023. The National Emergency Management Agency recruitment for 2023 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on NPC recruitment portal (www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng), how to apply for NPC 2023 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NPC Recruitment.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the NPC? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get NPC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
NPC Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; orGeneral Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
However, It is important to note that the NPC Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or NPC Recruitment Portal @ www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
- Civil Defence Salary Structure and Ranks
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Edo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- IITA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.iita.org
Important Points to Note in NPC Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NPC. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NPC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NPC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.npc.gov.ng
- NPC Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NPC.
How To Apply For NPC Recruitment
To apply, visit www.npc.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on NPC Recruitment , kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
If you have any questions concerning NPC Recruitment Application Form Portal , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.