NPC Recruitment Application: National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
NPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
NPC Recruitment – National Population Commission Recruitment 2023 has started on NPC Recruitment Portal www.recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. Here is how to apply for NPC 2023 recruitment form including requirements.
How to Submit your Bank Details for NPC Birth Registration Adhoc E-Recruitment
It’s our pleasure to share with you that the newly opened NPC, UNICEF, and NYSC Partnership for Birth Registration Adhoc E-Recruitment Portal is open this week. This recruitment portal is of great importance to each and every enumerator and supervisor who have passed the recruitment process for the 2023 general census. Applicants whose application status shows approved or Pending have a plus-point advantage to apply for this recruitment. Interested applicants with the qualifications of SSCE, BSC/HND, MSC/PHD, and DIPLOMA/ND/NCE can access the portal.
Note that application is free and approvals are based on merit and any citizen posing as an agent collecting money from the applicants to fast track or induce approvals will be found and duly prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
How to submit bank details for NPC birth registration recruitments. Bank details: applicants are required to provide the below information for the recruitment process:
- Account Number
- Select Bank
- Select Account Type
- Account Name
Every Applicant should take note that only financial institutions and commercial banks are accepted for Birth Registration ad hoc recruitment. Here are some of the eligible banks for the recruitment:
1 Access Bank Plc
2 Citibank Nigeria Limited
3 Ecobank Nigeria Plc
4 Fidelity Bank Plc
5 First Bank Nigeria Limited
6 First City Monument Bank Plc
7 Globus Bank Limited
8 Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
9 Heritage Banking Company Ltd.
10 Keystone Bank Limited
11 Parallex Bank Ltd
12 Polaris Bank Plc
13 Premium Trust Bank
14 Providus Bank
15 Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
16 Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Ltd.
17 Sterling Bank Plc
18 SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited
19 Titan Trust Bank Ltd
20 Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
21 United Bank For Africa Plc
22 Unity Bank Plc
23 Wema Bank Plc
24 Zenith Bank Plc
Some screenshots regarding the ongoing NPC Birth Registration Adhoc E-Recruitment.
NPC is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the 2023 National Population Census. Candidates will be selected from six geopolitical zones. Apply for National Census recruitment here.
NPC recruitment form is online on recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. If you want to apply for NPC recruitment, then ensure you are very much aware of the requirements and qualifications needed before applying on NPC Portal.
In this article, we will provide you vital information on NPC recruitment 2023. The National Emergency Management Agency recruitment for 2023 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on NPC recruitment portal (www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng), how to apply for NPC 2023 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NPC Recruitment.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the NPC? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get NPC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
NPC Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; orGeneral Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
However, It is important to note that the NPC Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or NPC Recruitment Portal @ www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
- Civil Defence Salary Structure and Ranks
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Edo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- IITA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.iita.org
Important Points to Note in NPC Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NPC. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NPC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NPC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.npc.gov.ng
- NPC Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NPC.
How To Apply For NPC Recruitment
To apply, visit www.npc.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on NPC Recruitment , kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
If you have any questions concerning NPC Recruitment Application Form Portal , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.