Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) / (NPSCMP) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
NPSCMP – NSCIP Recruitment: The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) / (NPSCMP) invites application from all qualified Nigerians into the 2022 recruitment. Start your application here at NPSCMP careers online.
Application are invited into the National Product Supply Chain Management Programme (NPSCMP/NSCIP) for 2022 job Recruitment into the ministry.
About National Product Supply Chain Management Programme (NPSCMP/NSCIP)
The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project is set up to coordinate stakeholders, Commodities & Processes at all levels of Public Health Supply Mgt in Nigeria.
Access to essential medicines is critical to achieving universal health coverage and is also recognized as a key building block of a strong health system. Medicines and health products are important for addressing health problems and improving quality of lives. They form an indispensable component of health systems in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease and in alleviating disability and functional deficiency.
Critical stakeholders, not limited only to supply chain, have over the years recognized the need to improve the pharmaceutical and health product management practices in the country, noting that a number of challenges still hinder proper access to healthcare.
Led by the Federal Government of Nigeria, a team of Nigerian supply chain experts, also including Principal Recipients of Global Fund, Donors and their implementers, and Private Sector has arrived at a consensus on a future direction and immediate priorities for change.
Requirement for NPSCMP/NSCIP Recruitment
All applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2021
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- Must download and print out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, or Drivers License.
How to Apply For NPSCMP – NSCIP Recruitment
Click on: https://nscip.gov.ng/apply/
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process.
The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit, and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning NSCIP Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.