National Service NSS Appointment Letter Application Portal 2021.
NSS Appointment Letter: National Service Scheme (NSS) has released the NSS Appointment Letters of Service Personnel for the 2018/2020 service year. The appointment letters are to be printed Online from the NSS Portal below.
NSS Appointment Letter
Following the release of NSS Posting for 2018/2020 applicants on August 31, 2020, The National Service Scheme (NSS) has released the Appointment Letters of Service Personnel for the 2018/2020 service year. Successfully posted Personnel should follow the below procedures to get their Appointment letter.
See Here: NSS Posting Portal
How to Get NSS Appointment Letter
- Goto NSS Posting Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
- Next, Enter your NSS Number in the space provided and Click the Search button.
- When your Posting details, scroll down and click Click here to Print Posting Letter,
- Your Posting Letter Page will Popup, then Click Show Appointment Letter below your details
- Finally, Download and Print your NSS Appointment Letter or NSS Posting Letter.
National Service Scheme, NSS Posting Letter.
Proceed by following the procedures below:
- Now take the appointment letter which has the User Agency form attached to it to the organisation you’ve been posted to (user agency) for the letter to be signed by either the Head of the organisation, Head of Department or the HR Director with the company’s official stamp.
Please go early. You’re not the only one who’s been posted and you may be bounced.
- Now that your letter has been endorsed, go back to the NSS site, log in, look on the dashboard and click Regional Registration Appointment. You’d be asked to schedule an appointment by selecting the date and time suitable for you, for your Regional Registration aka manual registration.
Note 1: if you don’t book online, you won’t be attended to at the regional zonal registration centres.
- Now go to the regional zonal centre which is the NSS office in the region you were posted to, on the date and time you specified, for you to be registered into their system. Make sure you take your endorsed form, a valid national ID, passport picture, school ID and for those going to public sectors, your E-zwich card. Go prepared so nothing gets sprung up on you.
- After your registration, you’d be given a Regional Acceptance Number (RAN). Go back onto the NSS website, print your appointment letter again (this time it will have your RAN). Simply print 3 copies and send one to the NSS District office, one to the place you were posted to and keep the last one.
Note 2: If you’re rejected by the company you were posted to, just take a release letter from them and go to the NSS office to be reposted. If you still haven’t been posted at all, head over to the NSS office too.
See Also: NSS Nurses Posting
NSS Posting Letter: For more information and inquiries, you can contact the National Service Scheme (NSS) by visiting the official website via http://nss.gov.gh or [email protected], +233-302-772714, +233-302-772714, 6 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area, Accra.
If you have any questions concerning NSS Appointment Letter, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.