Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) IJMB & Remedial Resumption Date, Registration Details 2021.
NSUK IJMB / Remedial Resumption Date: Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) IJMB and pre-degree students resumption date and registration details for 2020/2021 academic session.
NSUK IJMB / Remedial Resumption Date
The Management of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), School of Preliminary and Remedial Studies, has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities for IJMB and Remedial students and as well released the registration details for the session.
Nasarawa State University, Keffi IJMB / Remedial Resumption Date
In compliance with the directive on the closure of the University by the Management we wish to further direct as follows;
- Newly admitted students into IJMB/Prelims and Remedial programmes are given one (1) week with effect from Monday 11th to Friday 15th January 2021 to complete the clearance and registration processes. Late registration beyond this date will attract an additional payment of ten Thousand (N10,000) naira only.
- All students coming into the campus MUST observe NCDC Covid-19 protocols (wearing of face mask, social distancing, hand sanitation etc)
- Intensive Lectures will commence on 18th January 2021 to prepare students for final IJMB examination
Students should note that the final IJMB Examination has been scheduled for May/June 2021
Kindly be guided by this circular.
If you have any questions concerning NSUK IJMB / Remedial Resumption Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- NMU Resumption Date Notice for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Kwara State University (KWASU) Resumption Date 2020/2021
- SLU Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic session
- UNICAL Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.