Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Matriculation Ceremony Schedule & Academic Gowns Collection Details 2021.
NSUK Matriculation Ceremony: The Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Matriculation ceremony and procedure for the collection of academic gowns by matriculating students for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released.
NSUK Matriculation Ceremony
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) that the management of the institution has announced the schedule for the 2020/2021 matriculation ceremony and procedure for the collection of academic gowns.
NSUK Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
The 2020/2021 students’ matriculation comes up on Friday 28 January 2022. The exercise will take place at the Convocation Square at 9:00 am prompt.
In view of this, newly admitted students are to;
- Pay N500 (five hundred naira) for the Collection of matriculation gown into the account with the following details;
Account Number – 422000485
Account name – Nsuk Students Account
Bank – Ecobank
- Show evidence of signed screening/clearance form and school fees payment prior to Collection of gown.
On the matriculation day, they are to assemble outside the Convocation Square by 8:00 am for the procession by lining up behind their respective Faculty Officers in alphabetical order as follows:
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Environmental Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Note: Faculty of Agriculture are to observe their matriculation ceremony at the Lafia campus as usual.
Return of Matriculation Gowns: Note that all matriculation Gowns MUST be returned to the Faculty Officers 24 hours after the matriculation exercise. Failure to return the gowns within the stipulated time will attract a fine and/or penalty.
This exercise will be conducted in strict compliance with covid-19 protocols. To this end, matriculating candidates are to put in their face-mask and maintain a physical distance of two (2) metres away from each other.
If you have any questions concerning NSUK Matriculation Ceremony, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- NSUK School Fees Schedule & Payment Procedures
- NSUK IJMB & Remedial Resumption Date, Registration Details
- NSUK Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- NSUK Admission Modalities for Undergraduate
- NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.