Nasarawa State University Keffi Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020 | www.nsuk.edu.ng.
NSUK Post UTME / DE Form: Nasarawa State University Keffi Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
NSUK Post UTME / DE Form
Applications are invited from candidates that scored the minimum required cut-off mark and made Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) to apply for the 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise.
NSUK management is pleased to announce that the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Application/Screening Exercise deadline has been extended up to the 31st of January, 2021.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
NSUK Post UTME / DE Form Note: Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
- Participated in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 160 marks in the 2020 UTME and possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2020 UTME. However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as 1st Choice Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME Form.
Registration for the Post-UTME Screening begins on Monday, 23rd November and ends on 31st December 2020.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two thousand Naira only through the following steps:
I. Visit the Nasarawa State University 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.nsukadmission.com/screening and create your profile.
ll. On the created profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Input your JAMB UTMEJDE registration number
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Phone number
- Create a password
- Click (SUBMIT)
- Login and make your payment through the available options
Submission of O’level Results Details
Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results.
- Specify the number of O’Level sittings (Maximum of 2 O’level sittings).
- Fill in the results, check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS).
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: Incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidate then clicks on the “Submit” button.
- Candidate may repeat steps a – c in a situation where the candidate combines results.
Note: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE
UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centre to upload their O’level/A’level results on their JAMB profile.
If you have any questions concerning NSUK Post UTME / DE Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- MOCPED Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session | NCE
- DELSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education (COE ) Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.