NTC Examination Registration Procedures 2021/2022 | www.ntc.gov.gh.
NTC Examination Registration Procedures | National Teaching Council (NTC) Examinations Registration Procedures for 2021/2022 Prospective Teachers has been published, See how to register for NTC professional licensure examination for teachers from Thursday 23rd – Friday 24th September, 2021.
NTC Examination Registration
The National Teaching Council is mandated by the Education Act 2008 (Act 778), Section 9 to improve professional standing and status of teachers and to license and register teachers in Ghana. The purpose of the Licensing Examination is to enable qualified teachers to acquire a professional license; and also attract excellent young graduates from the universities and Colleges of Education who have the required professional knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to deliver effectively in schools.
See Also: NTC Professional Examinations Schedule
NATIONAL TEACHING COUNCIL
LICENSURE EXAMINATION FOR TEACHERS – September 2021
The National Teaching Council is mandated by the Education Act 2008 (Act 778), Section 9 to improve professional standing and status of teachers and to ensure licensing and registration of teachers in Ghana.
The purpose of the Licensing Examination is to enable qualified teachers acquire a professional license and also prepare teachers to meet the demands of the National Teachers’ Standards of possessing the minimum knowledge, skills, values and attitudes necessary to deliver effectively in schools.
Eligibility for the NTC Licensure Examination
- All Prospective candidates who hold the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), M.Ed and are desirous of seeking employment as teachers.
The candidates are to apply on-line at www.exams.ntc.gov.gh and complete the application form for the licensure examination.
- All the above-mentioned candidates who completed in 2019 or before 2019 qualify to write the examination at a Regional Centre of your choice.
- Candidates who have written the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination and are not successful as well as fresh candidates can register
- Fees for registration:
- Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ 220.00 to register for the examination.
- Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHȻ100.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper.
- Candidates who are re-sitting two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ200.00.
- Candidates who are re-sitting all the three (3) papers are to pay GHȻ 220.00
- Payment can be made at any branch of GCB Bank LTD
*** Candidates must notify the Bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
- Take Pin and Serial No. from GCB Bank
Ltd after payment.
- Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
- Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
- Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for change of photograph after the examination.
- Review information provided and submit
- Print Summary of the inputs made
- Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secure after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination.
Completed application forms should be received online no later than Wednesday 8th September, 2021.
NB: There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the Wednesday 8th September, 2021. deadline.
The date for the Examination is scheduled for Thursday 23rd – Friday 24th September, 2021.
NTC GTLE Timetable September 2021
|Thursday, September 23rd, 2021||1st Literacy 2nd Essential Professional Skills||9:00 am to 11:00 am|
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
|Friday, September 24, 2021||Numeracy||9:00 am to 10:00 am|
Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination, GTLE Centres
|REGIONS||ORIGINAL CENTRE||NEW CENTRE|
|ANGLICAN SHS||KNUST (CASLEY HAYFORD BUIDLING)|
|ASANTEMAN SHS||KNUST (COLLEGE OF SCIENCE)|
|KUMASI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY||KNUST (COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING0|
|ST. LOUIS COLLEGE||ST. LOUIS COLLEGE|
|PREMPEH COLLEGE||UEW, KUMASI CAMPUS|
|OPOKU WARE SHS||UEW, KUMASI CAMPUS|
|EASTERN||SDA COLLEGE, ASOKORE||SDA COLLEGE, ASOKORE|
|GREATER ACCRA||UCC CENTRE PAPAFIO||PWCE, ABURI|
|UCC CENTRE PAPAFIO||PCE, AKROPONG|
|ACCRA COLLEGE||ACCRA COLLEGE|
|BRONG||UENR||SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY|
|UENR||SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY|
|VOLTA||WAEC HALL, HO||ST. FRANCIS COE, HOHOE|
|WAEC HALL, HO||ST, TERESA’S COE, HOHOE|
|CENTRAL||OLA COE, CAPE COAST||OLA COE, CAPE COAST|
|NEW EXAM CENTRE, UCC||NEW EXAM CENTRE, UCC|
|EXAM HALL, CAPE COAST||NEW EXAM CENTRE, UCC|
|WESTERN NORTH||BIBIANI SHS||WIAWSO COE|
|WESTERN||HOLY CHILD COE||HOLY CHILD COE|
|FIJAI SHS||HOLY CHILD COE|
|UPPER EAST||ST. JOHN BOSCO’S NAVRONGO||ST. JOHN BOSCO’S NAVRONGO|
|UPPER WEST||NJA COE||NJA COE|
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Candidates at ST. Louis, UENR and UCC Centre, Papafio shall receive text messages to confirm their exact centres. They may also visit the registration portal using their login details.
2. Numeracy shall start at exactly 9:00 am and end at 10:45 am.
3. Essential Profession Skills shall start at 11:45 am and end at 1:00 pm
4. Literacy shall start at 2:00 pm and end at 3:15 pm
5. Candidates shall not be permitted to write at any centre other than their assigned centres.
6. Candidates shall wear face mask before, during and after each paper.
7. Candidates shall follow all COVID-19 protocols including washing of hands, use of hand sanitizers and observance of social distance.
8. Candidates shall be seated 30 minutes before the start of each paper.
If you have any questions concerning NTC Examination Registration Procedures, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.