NTU-India Connect Research Internship 2021/2022 Application Form.
NTU-India Connect Research Internship: Singapore / Indian student of Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore is offering Indian and International students a paid internship program for 2021/2022 year.
About NTU India Connect Internship
Nominations will be invited to the NTU-India Connect Research Internship Programme, a short-term, university-run research program lasting 2 to 6 months. The NTU summer internship is open to graduates of the penultimate year who have not yet studied at NTU.
This is a paid internship program. The grant is only valid for the duration of the program at the NTU. Both International and Indian students can apply for this internship program.
The NTU-India Connect Research Internship Programme is a short-term academic research program that lasts 2 to 6 months. It was created to enable students and graduates of Indian universities and colleges to pursue their research interests at the Nanyang Technological University of Singapore (NTU).
The students in this program will work under the supervision of the NTU faculty, develop a strong research interest and expertise in a particular field of research, experience a multicultural life, gain a network of friends and better understand Singapore.
- What you need to know about NTU
- Scholarship Level/Field
- Host Nationality
- Scholarship Benefits
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship Number
- Eligibility for NTU Scholarship
- Application Procedure
- Notes for International Students
- How to Apply for this Scholarship
What You Need To Know About NTU
Nanyang Technological University is a young, vibrant, and progressive university having just celebrated our 26th year in existence.
In spite of its young age, NTU is a fast-rising university that has already established itself as a world-class university with a global reputation that attracts world-acclaimed professors, researchers and scholars both locally and internationally.
NTU recently was ranked by QS in London as the No. 11 best universities in the world, the highest-ranking any Asian university has ever reached.’
NTU-India Connect Research Internship/Scholarship Level/Field:
The NTU summer internship launched to allow Pre-final year graduates/undergraduate students and graduates of Indian universities and colleges to pursue their research interests at the Nanyang Technological University of Singapore (NTU). Get access to other Postgraduate scholarships, click on the link
NTU-India Connect Research Internship: NTU Singapore Internship is hosted at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Singapore.
NTU-India Connect Research Scholarship Benefits:
The grant from NTU Internship is tenable only for the duration of the program at NTU. The grant may cover all or part of the following:
- One-time travel support to the extent of SGD300.
- A double occupancy accommodation inside or outside NTU (subject to availability).
- SDG300 per month (paid out every month). A proportional amount will be given if your stay is less than a month.
- Reimbursement of miscellaneous fees such as Training Employment Pass (TEP) Application, TEP issuance & Visa fee, Matriculation Card, IT Facilities Fee, Registration Fee, University Copyright Fee, and Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance (GHSI) Scheme with the final financial allowance pay-out.
The NTU India Connect Internship Programme is available for International students; Indian Students are also eligible to apply.
The number of scholarship offers was not made specified.
Nanyang Technological University Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Open to Pre-final year graduates/undergraduates who have not studied in NTU previously.
|B Tech / B.Sc. (Degree)||4 years||Pre-final year – End of 3rd year|
|M Tech / M.Sc. (Master)||2 years||Pre-final year – End of 1st year|
|M + B / M.Sc. + B.Sc.|
|5 years||Pre-final year – End of 4th year|
- Students must possess good academic track records.
- Students must be a student pursuing his / her studies in an Indian University / Institute of higher learning upon the period of his / her internship with NTU.
- Students that meet the minimum requirement with scholarships, publication, and internship experiences will be given preference.
Nanyang Technological University Application Procedure:
- The student must indicate THREE Research Titles that he/she would like to apply for and the NTU Supervisor whom he/she wishes to work with. Please browse through the List of Research Titles and Supervisors for details. Only Research Titles stated on the website will be considered.
- The Academic Referee Letters (2 of such letters will be required) and Recommendation letters are mandatory for submission of your application. Please have them ready upon completing the application form. Uploading of duplicate and/or wrongly attached documents / late and/or incomplete applications will not be processed.
- The student will be referred to the suggested faculty for their consent and if agreed internship offer will be made. Students who intend to have an internship for a longer period (> 2months) must have a supervisor at the home institution and the supervisors at both institutions must come to a common understanding about the research project before the application is being considered.
- Before submitting the online application, please check that the information you have entered is accurate. You cannot make any changes to the online application once it has been submitted.
- If any required document is not submitted or submitted in the wrong way, your application will not be assessed. For example, if your transcript from any one year or semester is missing your documentation is incomplete and therefore will not be assessed.
- Please take note of your application number; this will serve as your reference for tracking your application status.
- Please use Internet Explorer to submit your application.
- If your home University / Institute is not listed in their online portal, you can drop them an email at email@example.com.
- Students have to apply via the NTU Online Application System. Any other form of submission would not be accepted.
Notes for International Students
International applicants are advised to look up important information such as immigration, accommodation, cost of living, emergency hotlines, insurance, and the Pre-departure Guide book.
How to Apply for Nanyang Technological University Scholarship
If you need more information about this internship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage.
If you have any questions concerning NTU-India Connect Research Internship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.