NUC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.nuc.edu.ng.
NUC Recruitment: The National Universities Commission of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form Portal is open for interested and suitably qualified candidate that wishes to work for The National Universities Commission. See the Requirement and how to apply below.
NUC Recruitment Application Portal
The National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria. It is in the capital city of Abuja. The commission was established in 1962 as an advisory agency in the Cabinet Office…Read More.
NUC Recruitment Eligibility
Before applying for the NUC Recruitment 2021, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
NUC Job Qualification/Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2020 NUC Recruitment Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 45 years of Age
How to Apply for National Universities Commission Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward 10 copies of their Curriculum Vitae and a hand-written application to:
The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Maitama – Abuja.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Shortlisted Candidate 2020/2021
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidate for 2020/2021 Training
- Nigerian Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
- 2020 Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate for Constable Position List
- Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates From Screening 2020/2021
- Npower Successful Shortlisted Candidates for 2020/2021 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 Full PDF List
- EFCC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | See List of Successful Candidates Here
If you have any questions concerning NUC Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.