10, 000 Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Shortlisted Candidates 2022 – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng/.
NYIF Shortlisted Candidates: Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, 10,000 NYIF Shortlisted Candidates – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng/. All Successful registered applicant can now check their status online.
NYIF Shortlisted Candidate are to login to their emails and check their online training timetable schedule and how to attend the one-day online training.
NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
All the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) website registration has ended, and candidates who successfully registered for the 2021/2022 NYIF NOYA grant can now check their names for Nigerian youth investment fund online training exercise through www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng/.
The Federal Government (FG), on Tuesday, said another batch of 10,000 youth beneficiaries have been shortlisted for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund(NYIF).
It said this is in addition to the initial pilot phase where 5,285 beneficiaries were shortlisted.
This was contained in a statement issued by Kola Daniel, media aide to the Minister of Youths and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare.
It stated that the beneficiaries would be trained after which they will be approved for funds disbursement under the NYIF scheme.
The statement quoted the minister as saying that the beneficiaries emerged out of the ongoing screening of over three million applicants for the loan.
“With the successful completion of this pilot phase, NIRSAL has cleared names of another ten thousand (10,000) for training and subsequent loan approval and disbursement. Loans are in the range of two hundred and fifty thousand (N250,000) to three million naira(N3,000,000) for now.
“These names are available on the FMYSD website and NOYA website. Checks done include Age, BVN whether or not the individual has an existing government loan or has received covid 19 business payments.
“All approved applicants will undergo training to ensure efficient use of the loan, therefore, increasing the yield and growth the loan can deliver to the intended business owner,” it stated.
The NYIF is an initiative by the Federal government to invest in the innovation skills and enterprise of young Nigerians.
The loan has a single-digit APR of 5 per cent and a moratorium of 12 months before repayment. Nigeria Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) was approved by Federal Executive Council in July 2020.
Recommended: NYIF Training Portal
How Do I Retrieve Forgotten NYIF Password
I woke up to an email this morning from a subscriber who according to her forgot her password and wanted to get it back. This has warranted me to answer the question her openly so many of you would also benefit from it s it relates to NYIF government grant 2021.
Dear applicant, You have been Pre-qualified for the NYIF loan program. If you have or haven’t gotten it if you follow the following instructions on your business.
If you see a person getting this loss, there must be one among these two. If you get an invitation to do training even if you don’t do the training they will accept your swearing.
Those with small savings account this system gives them opportunity, because if you don’t forget those who hacked small accounts are being sent to them by email addressing their closest banks to return their savings account.
Anyone still haven’t been sent this type of message “Dear applicant, You have been Pre-qualified for the NYIF loan program”. Don’t worry they will be sent to them once they are done no one received a massage, the system is going batch by batch.
How To retrieve forgotten NYIF login password
To retrieve forgotten NYIF login password, follow the following steps below;
- Click on the NYIF login portal
- When you are in, look down and you’ll see an option for forgotten password.
- Click on it and then you’ll be sent an nyif password reset link to your email address.
- Login your email and click on the nyif login reset link.
- An option will be given for you to enter your new password twice and that’s all.
How Much Is NYIF Worth?
NYIF beneficiaries should note that this federal government grant will be a reasonable sum and even if the NYIF board have not revealed the exact amount, we believe that each nyif shortlisted candidates will get a least 200,000 naira.
Steps On How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Shortlisted Candidates 2021
All prospective NYIF beneficiary are to note these steps and also note that you’re expected to do all these via the nyif portal;
- Step one is to nyif online portal: https://nmfb.com.ng/.
- Click Loan Application
- Input your BVN
- You will see Registration Successful
- Kindly wait until you received confirmation email (2-3days)
How to Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Application Approval
- Login to NIRSAL Covid-19 Portal : https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- Click on “Click Here to Provide Other Bank Account”
- Select the one you apply for (SME or HOUSEHOLD)
- Enter your BVN
- Accept or Reject Loan Offer, Put your account details and wait for less than one week to get credit alert.
How to Check 10,000 NYIF Shortlisted Candidates for each State
- NYIF Shortlisted Abia State
- NYIF Shortlisted Adamawa State
- NYIF Shortlisted Akwa Ibom State
- NYIF Shortlisted Anambra State
- NYIF Shortlisted Bauchi State
- NYIF Shortlisted Bayelsa State
- NYIF Shortlisted Benue State
- NYIF Shortlisted Borno State
- NYIF Shortlisted Cross River State
- NYIF Shortlisted Delta State
- NYIF Shortlisted Ebonyi State
- NYIF Shortlisted Edo State
- NYIF Shortlisted Ekiti State
- NYIF Shortlisted Enugu State
- NYIF Shortlisted FCT
- NYIF Shortlisted Gombe State
- NYIF Shortlisted Imo State
- NYIF Shortlisted Jigawa State
- NYIF Shortlisted Kaduna State
- NYIF Shortlisted Kano State
- NYIF Shortlisted Katsina State
- NYIF Shortlisted Kebbi State
- NYIF Shortlisted Kogi State
- NYIF Shortlisted Kwara State
- NYIF Shortlisted Lagos State
- NYIF Shortlisted Nasarawa State
- NYIF Shortlisted Niger State
- NYIF Shortlisted Ogun State
- NYIF Shortlisted Ondo State
- NYIF Shortlisted Osun State
- NYIF Shortlisted Oyo State
- NYIF Shortlisted Plateau State
- NYIF Shortlisted Rivers State
- NYIF Shortlisted Sokoto State
- NYIF Shortlisted Taraba State
- NYIF Shortlisted Yobe State
- NYIF Shortlisted Zamfara State
If you have any questions concerning NYIF Shortlisted Candidates, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.