How To Print Your NYSC Call Up Letter 2021 – Batch A, B, and C. Stream (1 and 2).
NYSC Call Up Letter Printing: Many people always ask “How can i print my NYSC Call Up Letter”? If you are in NYSC Batch A, B, and C, stream I or II and you want to know how to print your call up letter then this article is for you. Check below on how to print out your NYSC call up letter.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a program set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation building and the development of the country. There is no military conscription in Nigeria, but since 1973 graduates of universities and later polytechnics have been required to take part in the National Youth Service Corps program for one year.This is known as national service year. Ahmadu Ali served as the first Director-General of the NYSC until 1975.The incumbent Director-General is Shuaibu Ibrahim.
Welcome to NYSC Dashboard portal. here we will show you how to print out your NYSC call-up letter for all batches and stream (Batch A, B and C) ( Stream 1 and 2).
- NYSC Mobilization List
- NYSC Orientation Course
- NYSC Orientation Camps Nationwide
- NYSC Senate Approved List of All Institutions
- nysc.org.ng Dashboard Login Portal Procedures
- NYSC Online Registration Guide, Requirements
- NYSC Mobilization Exercise Timetable | www.nysc.gov.ng
- How To Correct Wrong NYSC Date of Birth And Course of Study
How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters : All prospective corps members who are in batch A, B,and C (stream 1 or 2), below is the procedures to help you print out your call up letters for 2021.
How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters
- Visit the NYSC portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ResumePayment.aspx
- Enter your email and password
- Click on “Resume”
- On login, click on “Print Call Up Letter“ link to access and print your call-up letter.
NB: 2020 Batch ‘B’ PCMs are encouraged as a matter of priority to be immunized against cerebrospinal meningitis before reporting to camp. PCMs are not allowed to come into the camp with vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles.
- Anyone who fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Also, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption, but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Note the following ahead of Commencement of the Orientation Exercise.
i. Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
ii. Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
iii. Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.
If you have any questions concerning Correct NYSC Call Up Letter Printing, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.