Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Notice to Graduands on 45th Convocation Ceremony.
The Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU 45th Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events important information to all Graduands of the institution as regards the coming event, see below.
See Also: OAU 45th Convocation Ceremony
OAU Notice to Graduands.
OAU Information to Graduands
- Graduands wishing to participate in the 45th Convocation ceremony are required to complete an online registration form. using the following link eportal.oauife.edu.ng.
- Graduands are required to pay the prescribed convocation fees, as prescribed below (eportal.oauife.edu.ng/grad_login.php)
- All Diploma Graduands: N10,000,00
- All First Degree Graduands: N20,000.00
- Higher Degree Graduands: N25,000.00
- Upon registration graduands are to print out the following documents:
- proof of payment of prescribed fees and
- two electronic invitation cards indicating the names of their designated guests
- The proof of payment of prescribed fees (in duplicate) will be required to collect academic gowns and the Order of Proceedings from their respective Faculty/College Secretaries between 8 am and 4.00 pm on the day preceding the conferment of degrees in their disciplines
- Graduands should assemble at the Faculty of Science (White House)Foyer on their respective Convocation days at later than 8.00a.m All graduands must be fully robed and seated in the places allocated to them at the Convocation venue by 9.30a.m. before the commencement of the Official Processions.
- Graduands are required to return the academic gown issued to them to their respective Faculty Secretaries not later than 4.00 p.m. on the convocation day, failure of which attract a fine of N10,000.00 per day, in the first instance, and subsequently N2,000.00 for each day of default
- In view of the challenges imposed by COVID-19, only graduands the Official University Procession and Invited Dignitaries will be allowed into the Convocation Venue
- We encourage elderly parents and guardians of our graduands to consider watching the entire convocation proceedings online. Those who wish to attend shall only be ushered into designated viewing halls. In view of the limited spaces available, entrance into the viewing halls shall be strictly on first come first serve.
- In strict compliance with Covid-19 protocols, all graduands and guests must wear face masks, observe physical and social distancing and bring along miniature hand sanitisers for personal use
- All vehicles entering the University Campus will be required to pay the sum of Five hundred naira (N500.00) per day and will be given a security tally, which must be returned to the designated Security personnel at the Posts when exiting the Campus. A misplaced tally will attract a fine. Parking of vehicles will be of designated sites as indiscriminate parking will attract a fine
Graduands are advised to note and adhere strictly to the dates and time scheduled for the ceremonies.
Graduands should note that movement into, and out, of the hall during the ceremony, or before the end of the ceremony will not be allowed.
Graduands will also be required to show evidence of payment of the Convocation charges when collecting their certificates
We congratulate all our graduands, their parents and guardians, and wish them sale journey to and from Ile-Ife.
OAU Portal: www.oauife.edu.ng
If you have any questions concerning OAU Notice to Graduands, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.