Obafemi Awolowo University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023 | www.oauife.edu.ng.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms are now on sale for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- What is OAU post-UTME cut-off mark? 200.
- How much is OAU post-UTME form? N2,000.
- When is OAU post-UTME screening exercise? 1st November 2022.
- Will direct entry candidates participate in the screening exercise? No (Unlike the UTME candidates, they will not be undergoing any additional screening examination).
OAU Post-UTME / DE Form: Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME and Direct Entry screening admission forms are now on sale for the 2022/2023 academic session. OAU Post UTME cut-off mark is 200 and above.
OAU Post-UTME Form
The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU hereby invites all suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates into its 2022/2023 academic session admission screening exercise.
The management of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, wishes to inform the general public, particularly prospective students who chose the University as their first choice in the 2022 UTME Exercise and registered for the 2022 Post UTME screening exercise, that the exercise has been postponed until November 1st, 2022. This is to allow some applicants who are facing registration challenges to complete their registration.
For further information, please visit https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng, and prospective students should also check their dashboards within the admissions portal.
The management apologises in advance for any difficulties that may be caused as a result of these adjustments.
Candidates should please note that the University has not employed the services of ANY THIRD- PARTY or MIDDLE-PERSON for the registration process. The registration can be done online, from anywhere and at any time before the closing date.
The candidate who made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ille-Ife their first choice in the 2022 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed that Registration for the 2022 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on 12th October, 2022 and end on 17th October to 22nd October, 2022.
OAU Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- OAU will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form
Registration for the 2022 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Thursday, 8th September and end on Saturday, 15th October 2022.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
Candidate are required to go through the following process:
Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
Step 2: Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you cannot login again.
NOTE: Registration screening fee is N2,000.
The screening exercise which will be done in strict compliance with COVID-19 prevention guidelines as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following Centres:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST
Candidates are required to check their screening schedule on the OAU Portal from 12th October, 2022. Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 17th October to 22nd October, 2022.
Also note that all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- A printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
OAU Post-UTME / DE Form: The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
- RSUST Post UTME Screening Form
- NDU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form
- EBSU Post UTME & DE Screening Form
- Bingham (ECWA) University Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- KWARA POLY Post UTME Screening Form
- Bayelsa State Polytechnic (BYSPOLY) Post UTME Form
If you have any questions concerning OAU Post-UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.