OAU Post UTME Screening Examination Date 2020 | www.oauife.edu.ng.
OAU Post UTME Exam Date: Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME Exam Date for admission has been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
OAU Post UTME Exam Date
The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU has announced Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Examination Date for the 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise.
Latest Information: The sales of the 2020 Post-UTME application form which was earlier scheduled to close on 31st October 2020 has now been extended ntil further notice. Likewise, the Post UTME Screening Exercise earlier slated to hold between November 21 and December 5, 2020 has been postponed till further notice. This is in line with the directive of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to accommodate the candidates that might have been affected by the rescheduled National Examinations Council (NECO) MayJune 2020 Examinations. A new date will be announced soon, via the University Website and it’s authorized social media handles.. OAU management regrets all inconveniences this postponement may cause.
OAU Post UTME Examination Date
This is to inform our prospecting Students of Obafemi Awolowo University that the date for the 2020 PUTME has been announced. The Exam is to hold between 21st November and 5th December 2020. On the other hand, the registration and online screening for the exam has been scheduled to hold between 5th October and 31st October 2020. start warming up and prepare for the exam. Don’t procrastinate! Wish you success.
OAU Post UTME Exam Date: The screening exercise which will be done in strict compliance with COVID-19 prevention guidelines as released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following Centres:
- JAMB CBT Centre, Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, (OAU) Ile-Ife
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 21st November, to 5th December, 2020.
Also note that, all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- Printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
If you have any questions concerning OAU Post UTME Exam Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this
- UNICAL Post UTME Examination Date and Venue 2020/2021 Academic Session
- RSUST Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NDU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- EBSU Post UTME & DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham (ECWA) University Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021