Obong University JUPEB Admission Form 2020 | obonguniversity.edu.ng.
Obong University JUPEB Form: Obong University Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. interested and suitably qualified candidates can now apply online.
Obong University JUPEB Form
The management of Obong University, Obong Ntak, invites Applications from interested and suitable candidates for admission into the Obong University School of Basic Studies Joint Admission and Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The JUPEB programme leads to the award of certificate by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) which enables students to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degree courses offered by Obong University and other Nigerian Universities.
Obong University JUPEB Programme Eligibility
Candidates must possess Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes in SSCE / NECO /NABTEB relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university.
NOTE: UTME score is not a requirement for admission into JUPEB programme.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME:
This programme is for two semesters (September to June).
N180,000.00 for Sciences
N170,000.00 for Arts and Others
Before applying, please read carefully bellow:
- To apply, first, create your profile
- Login using the email address as the username used in creating your online profile. And enter your password
- Fill the Step 1 form
- Upload your passport in Admissions-Step2 form (max passport size is 50Kb)
- Fill your O/Level results in Admissions-Step3 (this is the final stage)
- Print the registration slip at the completion of registration
- Pay your registration fee of N10,000.00 only at any First Bank branch to account no. 2014828814
- Bring your registration slip together with the originals of your credentials and Bank teller to School of Basic Studies, Obong University, Uyo Centre, 78 Oron Rd (3rd floor of Metropolitan Supermarket building, Uyo).
How to Apply for Obong University JUPEB Admission Form
Interested Candidates should pay a non-refundable application fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) only into the university account as follows:
Bank: First Bank branches nationwide
Account Name: Obong University
Account Number: 2014828814
Contact the Director,
JUPEB Programme, Obong University Centre,
No. 78 Oron Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Obong University JUPEB Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning Obong University JUPEB Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- UAT Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Elizade University JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session.
- Afe Babalola University Pre-Degree, JUPEB Form 2020/2021
- Achievers University Owo (AUO) JUPEB Form for 2020/2021