Obong University Post UTME / Direct-Entry Admission Application Form 2020 | www.obonguniversity.org.
Obong University Post UTME / DE Form: Obong University Admission Application form into 100 level and direct-entry degree programmes is now on sale. Interested candidates with the required Obong University Cut Off Mark of 140 point and above are eligible to apply below.
Obong University Post UTME / DE Form
The management of the Obong University invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various degree programmes (UTME and Direct-Entry) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Obong University Courses
Obong University available degree programme and Jamb subject combination:
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Political Science
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- English and Literary Studies
- Christian and Religious Studies
- Computer Science
Obong University Cut Off Mark
The Candidate that scored the required cut of mark of 140 points and above from the Jamb UTME 2020/2021 examination will be eligible to register and participate in the obong university screening exercise.
The candidate who did not choose obong university as its preferred first choice can apply for Jamb change of course and institution to change his course or institution before applying for admission
Obong University Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
- Admission into the University is open to all qualified candidates irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, race/creed, disability, or political inclination
- Admission into the University is only through either the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- In order to be eligible for admission into the Obong University, all prospective students are expected to satisfy the following general requirements:
For admission through 100 level (UTME),
I. Possess five (5) credits at SSCE or equivalence in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings;
II. Score acceptable points in the UTME in relevant subjects.
For admission to 200 level (Direct Entry),
(in addition to 5 SSCE credits passes as in (3) i above), obtain a minimum of two (2) A’ level (or its equivalence) passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE, GCE A/Level, OND or HND with credit/merit passes, or possess a good first degree in a relevant field as the case may be.
4. Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for admission into most courses.
5. JAMB cut off mark for Obong University in the 2020/21 session is 140 points.
- Specific Faculty and Departmental Admission Requirements – Please click on the Faculty and Department of interest above.
- Candidates who have met entry requirements may click on the link to JAMB portal, follow the instructions to change your institution to Obong University.
- If you have difficulties making the change, please call any of the contact numbers listed below.
6. Students currently enrolled at other universities who wish to transfer to Obong University should follow the following instructions to pay for and fill the Obong University admission form.
See Here: Obong University School Fees Schedule
How to Apply For Obong University Admission Form
- Click on https://www.obonguniversity.org/apply-for-admission
- Create account
- Start your online registration
- submit and
If you have any question or you need information, kindly contact:
- +234 803 677 4857
- +234 802 990 2026
- +234 802 891 5795
Obong University Post UTME / DE Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning Obong University Post UTME / DE Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University (AE-FUNAI) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Heritage Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UI Post UTME Screening Exercise Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
- Landmark University (LMU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session