Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa Admission List 2022 | 1st Batch.
Offa Health Tech Admission List: Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa, OFFAHEALTHTECH first batch admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. The candidate that took part of the OFFA HEALTH TECH EXAMS can now check their names from the admission list below.
Offa Health Tech Admission List
The management of the Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the school programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. (www.offahealthtech.edu.ng)
How to Check Offa Health Tech Admission List
- Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa admission status checking portal at https://www.offahealthtech.edu.ng/eportal/admissions/.
- Supply your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
- If you have been offered admission, you are required to pay an Acceptance Fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N 15,000) on your application portal
- After paying the acceptance fee, you are to print a coloured Admission Letter
- You can print your admission letter by yourself.
- N.B.The appropriate fees should be paid online with debit (ATM) cards.
- Ensure you make your payments by yourself.
- Do not give to a third party to pay for you.
Printed admission letters are to be taken to the Admission Office for endorsement.
For further enquiries you may call 08184446632 (9am to 2pm weekdays).
- Kwara State College of Health Tech. Offa Interview Date Schedule
- Alvan Ikoku College of Education NCE Admission List
- Kwara State College of Education (Affiliated to EKSU) Degree Admission List
- Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE) Admission List
- Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) NCE & Degree Admission List
If you have any questions concerning Offa Health Tech Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.