The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Admission List 2021 | ND Full-Time.
Oke Ogun Poly Admission List: The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS Full-Time ND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. All Candidates that took part in the screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
TOPS full-time National Diploma (ND) admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Oke Ogun Poly Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS), post UTME screening exercise that the management has released the 2020/2021 academic session admission list.
How to Check The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Admission List
- Go to The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki admission portal at http://apply.tops.edu.ng/.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Login to access your TOPS admission status
All Successful Admitted Candidate should do the following:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Oke Ogun Poly JAMB Admission List
Candidates not-yet-admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the polytechnic website for their admission status below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TOPS admission status.
If you have any questions concerning Oke Ogun Poly Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.