The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) ND Part-Time Admission Form 2022/2023.
Oke-Ogun Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form: The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS ND part-time admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is available for sales.
Oke-Ogun Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form
The management of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, has started selling application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Oke-Ogun Poly ND Part-Time Courses.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into National Diploma Part-time Programmes of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki for the year 2022/2023 session in the following Schools:
- School of Engineering
- School of Science
- School of Environmental Studies
- School of Financial Management Studies
- School of Business and Communication Studies
Oke-Ogun Poly ND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
- It’s not Compulsory for candidates applying for the National Diploma Part-time Programmes must have attempted the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as the UTME is optional for this programme.
- No Jamb Is Required
- Candidates Can Apply with only their O’Level Result once it meets the Admission requirements for their Course of Choice.
How to Apply for Oke-Ogun Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form.
APPLICATION FEE : #13,500.00.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Do you need further assistance? Call 0813 115 4513 or Email: email@example.com.
If you have any questions concerning Oke-Ogun Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- BUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- Offa Poly (FPO) ND Part-Time Admission Form
- FCE Technical Bichi NCE Part-Time Admission Form
- Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Part-Time ND & HND Admission Form
- Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.